Forthcoming Dispatch Releases

A. Hyroglifics "Terra" :O ......God (& Ant) knows why this isn't getting a pressing

I'm gutted myself m8, pressing vinyls such risky and costly business, apart from the dubplate series we'll prob be pressing even less overall next year even, my wallet is full of fluff and only fluff currently, then again my own personal discogs habit doesn't help that much either :/

I'm gutted myself m8, pressing vinyls such risky and costly business, apart from the dubplate series we'll prob be pressing even less overall next year even, my wallet is full of fluff and only fluff currently, then again my own personal discogs habit doesn't help that much either :/

Ant may I ask how many pressings you do of releases? For example, how many Dabs and DBR UK's EP have been pressed?

Just landed and sounding unbelievably good! Cern 'Under Another Sky' album sampler test pressing.
September is just around the corner for this one. TP approved.
Note "Tiamat" is exclusive to the sampler edition and will not feature on the full album.

10600595_800730643291036_5025805093314018949_n.jpg

I know its not financially viable with vinyl all the time with releases, but Hyroglifics is hot property at the moment and Terra beats anything on DBR UK's EP imo. Maybe try running something like Demand did with their last vinyl release and both the Roygreen & Protone / Bredren EP's?

Cheers for the feedback m8, everyones gonna have a different opinion on it as there's so many people buy one format vs a good number that buy another. I've gotta think about what the artists want as well, I'm keen to do what makes them happy more than I am myself tbh, I'm generally flexible on how stuffs released to a degree.

Yes of course. Maybe do a vinyl only release that comes with a code so that you can download it online? Each code is unique and can only be used once. Also have some snazzy artwork with it and maybe have a short poem about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre.

Yes of course. Maybe do a vinyl only release that comes with a code so that you can download it online? Each code is unique and can only be used once. Also have some snazzy artwork with it and maybe have a short poem about the pedestrianisation of Norwich city centre.

I'd bag the fuck outta that! :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom