Forthcoming Dispatch Releases

nymfo release is ok but was hoping for something a bit more. The tunes are good but i could easily pass on this release.

Also, the best tune is the one that has been left off the vinyl too

Last edited:
Murmur VIP on dubplate series #03

Murmur VIP on dubplate series #03 other side on the way soon

Came here to post this too. Link up sauce Disturbd!

After a lot of people have asked we thought this news would be good to confirm at least... Octane, DLR & Break's "Murmur VIP" is lined up for our Dispatch Recordings DUB 003 release.

Potential flip is in the works but we hope to close on this soon and be able to announce the full release properly, we thought we'd at least give you this info for now.

https://www.facebook.com/AntTC1/posts/686742981399970

Yes vinyl only

Easy guys, not sure where any of this has come from. We've not made any final choices on what will be exclusive to the vinyl yet re Disdub003 but I'd definitely like Murmur VIP to be available digital too, I need to speak to the guys once the flip / entire release is finalised and we'll go from there, won't decide on anything fixed until then. Nice one.

Easy guys, not sure where any of this has come from. We've not made any final choices on what will be exclusive to the vinyl yet re Disdub003 but I'd definitely like Murmur VIP to be available digital too, I need to speak to the guys once the flip / entire release is finalised and we'll go from there, won't decide on anything fixed until then. Nice one.
hmmm - I think for this series to be really successful (or even more, we will see), sought-after bits like the Murmur VIP NEED to be the exclusive to vinyl option. There was talk that it may not be available at all, and now its getting a release (which is great) - it would be even better if people have to put their money where their mouth is and buy this release on vinyl. If the most sought after bits on these (relatively) expensive releases are available on digi then it takes the gloss off the limited pressings in this series.

hmmm - I think for this series to be really successful (or even more, we will see), sought-after bits like the Murmur VIP NEED to be the exclusive to vinyl option. There was talk that it may not be available at all, and now its getting a release (which is great) - it would be even better if people have to put their money where their mouth is and buy this release on vinyl. If the most sought after bits on these (relatively) expensive releases are available on digi then it takes the gloss off the limited pressings in this series.

Cheers for the feedback m8, everyones gonna have a different opinion on it as there's so many people buy one format vs a good number that buy another. I've gotta think about what the artists want as well, I'm keen to do what makes them happy more than I am myself tbh, I'm generally flexible on how stuffs released to a degree.

This has got my dick wet...

Cern's just handed his complete 'Under Another Sky' album in. Sounding incredible. Mastering for the full album should take place next week.
Lets all hope he's currently enjoying a cold beer somewhere in the sun after what has been weeks up on weeks of dark days and nights wrapping up this masterpiece in his studio!
Congrats to Cern as well as additional collaborators DLR, Hydro, Gremlinz, Overlook, Loxy. We can't wait to get this one out there, October 2014!

Thought you didn't like Cern...

True. I've never been a massive Cern fan, but I am excited for this LP.

And speaking of LP's, so the fucking continues...

With Cern's album all handed in, complete and in production, DLR's now pretty much almost wrapped his too! We're cracking on with the last bits now, busy busy times!

934804_796655923698508_4076589502686978218_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom