Forthcoming Dispatch Releases

Nice

10384286_888094674554632_9016395193539648700_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/DispatchRe...2779896752784/888094674554632/?type=1&theater

audio up:
https://www.dispatchrecordings.com/...amoss-fre4knc-amoss-oxide-hold-back-skittles/

Just got my copy from the dispatch store 5 minutes ago

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked again and it says it's still in stock

What a noob must off been the only place i didnt check :lol:

Thanks mate owe you one!

No problem man.

Best place to get it from with it shipping 3 weeks before anywhere else, an extra mix of tugboat plus the money going straight to the label.

No problem man.

Best place to get it from with it shipping 3 weeks before anywhere else, an extra mix of tugboat plus the money going straight to the label.

Dispatch is buy on sight for me, what Ant is doing at the moment, headz is also the same! I also try to buy direct, its good to get the MP3s but mainly its good to support the labels with the extra they will get from me doing so

- - - Updated - - -

No problem man.

Dispatch is buy on sight for me, what Ant is doing at the moment, headz is also the same! I also try to buy direct, its good to get the MP3s but mainly its good to support the labels with the extra they will get from me doing so

For the ones who pre ordered the DLR "Seeing Sounds" bundle, are the sampler digital files available yet?
Doesn't show up on my account ..

No, unfortunately it did say I seem to remember that all the mp3s will be available together on release date with the bundle purchase which is what I went for as well, not too long now anyway

Did appreciate having the plates/digis before street date, but they blew it on this one, the sampler files should be available

I do sort of agree although I am looking forward to ruling some time out of my life and just listening to the whole thing b2b without breaking it up over different days, I only listened to about 10 seconds of the first sample so as not to spoil my first listen - sad I know, the plates for me are more collection as I dont play out but I will be sure to spin them in time

Back
Top Bottom