Forthcoming Dispatch Releases

wow, one of my fav from the dispatch camp getting remixed by rising star xtrah, looking forward what's coming out

thanks all! chuffed to read this all, pleased you like the music so much..

Just a bit of an update on the orig post.

Octane, DLR & Survival "The Others" / Arkaik "Gumshoe" (OD sample pack winning track)
Dispatch LTD005; is out tomorrow but pre-orders are up now
http://www.surus.co.uk/dispatch-recordings/the-others-15951.aspx

Skeptical & MC Fokus "Fluctuate / The Truth"
Dispatch 53: 20/02/2012

Dabs 'Subsidiary' EP
A. "Subsidiary"
B. "Time Carrier w|Safire"
C. "Oh The Horror w|Cern (Survival & Ant TC1 rmx)"
D. "Stendhal w|Amoss"
Dispatch 52: TBC awaiting Test press re-cut

Need For Mirrors "Donuts" / Need For Mirrors & Kiat "Badfellaz (2012)"
Dispatch 54: 5th March

Hybris "The Blinds" / Safire & Borderline "Rebellion"
Dispatch LTD 006: March / April 2012

Silent Witness "Potty Mouth / Things are Bad"
Dispatch 55: April 2012

Hybris "Crumbled / Ender"
Dispatch 56: April / May 2012

Ant TC1 "Mode Destruction (Xtrah's Moondust rmx)"
Survival, Ant TC1 & Christina Nicola "Locked"
Dispatch 57: TBC

We've almost wrapped the flip for Spinline's 'Darpa', Amoss have almost got their EP ready (which is sounding superb) then its an album from Octane & DLR + following that an album from Survival & Silent Witness (I'm amazed more each day just by how good the tunes are progressing towards completion on both of them)

All the audio previews will go up on here as and when ahead of release dates > www.soundcloud.com/anttc1

Thanks again all!

survival & silent witness? as in a collab?? o_O

yeh the album is almost ready too, the music they seem to do together to compliments the best of what they are both good at and knocks it all up a notch, the tunes for both these albums are some of the best i feel i've heard this year hence after hearing what i felt was half an albums worth off the guys i chatted to them about working towards a full project and its just growing and growing, I can't wait for them to finish them and then get em out there

yeh the album is almost ready too, the music they seem to do together to compliments the best of what they are both good at and knocks it all up a notch, the tunes for both these albums are some of the best i feel i've heard this year hence after hearing what i felt was half an albums worth off the guys i chatted to them about working towards a full project and its just growing and growing, I can't wait for them to finish them and then get em out there

Cheers for the info mate, gotta say it's nice to see a label boss happy to discuss releases as you do. Dispatch has been killing it for a while now, definitely looking forward to these upcoming releases. Oh and I'll be buying one of those t-shirts as soon as the colour one is back in stock in my size on SURUS! Hopefully soon. :)

Cheers for the info mate, gotta say it's nice to see a label boss happy to discuss releases as you do.

^^^this! Dispatch doing big things, can't wait for that Skeptical/Focus 12", and the prospect of a Survival/Silent Witness LP sounds amazing, big up!

Cheers for the info mate, gotta say it's nice to see a label boss happy to discuss releases as you do. Dispatch has been killing it for a while now, definitely looking forward to these upcoming releases. Oh and I'll be buying one of those t-shirts as soon as the colour one is back in stock in my size on SURUS! Hopefully soon. :)

Nice 1 m8! Monochrome is still in full size range but not sure once the ones that are left are gonna be re-pressed for a while because we're doing the black tee's next :)

Thanks again for the support everyone its been great to stumble across a whole thread of support, really chuffed!

Dispatch - Making people poorer for years

I can't see a single release on that schedule that won't be a buy on sight purchase.

Fucking love Dispatch, everything they are putting out is tickling me just right at the moment. Octane & DLR - Back in the Grind - Cern & Dabs Remix goes off on a system! Big ups to Ant TC1 and all the leeds crewdem...

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

@DjTesticles: couldn't agree more mate.

Dispatch - Making people poorer for years

I can't see a single release on that schedule that won't be a buy on sight purchase.

cheers man! I wish I got rich off of em! haha

---------- Post added at 01:58 ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 ----------

Fucking love Dispatch, everything they are putting out is tickling me just right at the moment. Octane & DLR - Back in the Grind - Cern & Dabs Remix goes off on a system! Big ups to Ant TC1 and all the leeds crewdem...

---------- Post added at 23:00 ---------- Previous post was at 22:58 ----------

@DjTesticles: couldn't agree more mate.

thanks guys!

update from Dispatch Recordings facebook page:-

Dis 53 - Skeptical & MC Fokus "Fluctuate / The Truth" - OUT TODAY!
Dis 54 - Need For Mirrors & Kiat "Donuts / Badfellaz" - 5th March
Dis 52 - Dabs EP ft. Survival, Ant TC1, Cern, Amoss - 19th March
Dis LTD 006 - Hybris / Safire & Borderline - 2nd April
Dis 55 - Silent Witness - April
Dis 56 - Hybris - April
Dis 57 - Ant TC1 (Xtrah rmx) / Survival, Ant TC1 & Christina Nicola - May
Dis 58 - Sabre / Halogenix - June
Dis 59 - Spinline - June
Following this Octane & DLR's album, an EP from Amoss, an album from Survival & Silent Witness and another various artists EP.

Back
Top Bottom