High Contrast's new album - The Agony And The Ecstacy

This thread turns out to be like the DnBA awards one, like you lot did for this matter you guys should get together and make your own new High Contrast album!
Gotta say I'm kinda dissapointed aswell, few things sounded better in earlier versions imo etc. but I don't see the need to say how bad a certain artist is, insult him or similar... There are a few tunes on there that I like, like this one shitty flute track. Only thing I don't really like about it is the fact that it's called "Emotional Vampire" but in the end, who cares about names.

This thread turns out to be like the DnBA awards one, like you lot did for this matter you guys should get together and make your own new High Contrast album!
Gotta say I'm kinda dissapointed aswell, few things sounded better in earlier versions imo etc. but I don't see the need to say how bad a certain artist is, insult him or similar... There are a few tunes on there that I like, like this one shitty flute track. Only thing I don't really like about it is the fact that it's called "Emotional Vampire" but in the end, who cares about names.

yes but as a DnB listener, It's my god given right to complain about shit I don't like on the internet. :P

If he started off making cheesy shitty dnb I don't think anyone would give a shit but it's the fact that he used be good then went shit which I why everyone bitches and moans.

Jeez, i don't see what's so wrong with this album. I really like it. Not as good as Confidential or Tough Guys don't dance, but i still quite like it. Just coz he's different doesn't mean you should start hating on him. Not a big fan of some of the collabs though. The title track, fearful symmetry and father can't you see i'm burning are really good (especially the latter, nice and dark)

Have a very nice day.

---------- Post added at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

totally agree

Back
Top Bottom