Earplugs when going out?

People actually go out wearin earplugs???? Bet u look like a right tit! Djs may b but ud defo get ripped

There's always one guy like this, and i will lol when we're 40 or so and don't listen to dnb anymore, and one of us has fucked up ears and the other does not

People actually go out wearin earplugs???? Bet u look like a right tit! Djs may b but ud defo get ripped

Love this attitude. Years down the line when your being driven to insanity by a constant ringing in your ears that you know will be there until the day you die, you'll probably realise it would have been worth "getting ripped".

I dont get the obsession with overly loud music anyway, it just loses clarity and sounds like a overpowering mess.

If caring about your hearing makes you a dickhead, then strap a footlong to my face.

Jebus Christ I nearly pissed myself after reading this!! /\ Well played sir.

It's nice to see such a pro sound protection view here. In my younger days when I use to play in a loud ass metal band and head out to the clubs til the wee hours of the night. I use to think my ears wouldn't be affected...12 years later I have wicked tinnitus.

Cheers!

/\ pffft fine if you want to block out annoying passengers on a plane, utter shyte if you need to reduce the volume of a funktion1 rig to a safe volume.

recommending those on this thread is liable to get your arse sued by people who leave clubs with their ears ringing after a night out with them in.

why am i arguing with a spam bot...shut up.

FYI check with your local Boots if they do molded ones. I just got some for £125 and they are lush, great fit and perfect sound!

- - - Updated - - -

This are my 4th pair btw, tiny little see-thru bits of rubber + getting mashed + greedy cats = Lost plugs over and over. So try and keep them on lanyard around your neck or summit.

I've had the Er20s and the alpines, the er20s are sick it sorts the sound out perfectly where ever you are everything is just perfect but there a bit intrusive in terms of "oh shit your wearing earplugs" cos there sticking out your ears, where as the alpines people don't realize till there talking to you and you have to take them out, and i found are only needed in certain clubs if your right at the front, usually end up having to take them out unless your standing next to a speaker at the front. Also random info pulled more times with the er20s sticking out my ears strangely..birds dig the responsibility of earplugs. I'm wearing the alpines at the moment as I've obviously lost 1 of the 2 Er20s as you do., the alpines come as 3 plugs so you can lose one on a messy one :)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and yea plenty of people have said to me "my ears just ring and after a certain time and I can't hear anything" and I look at them like there mugs without plugs.

Last edited:
i love how people think they have some level dignity while gurning their faces off and flailing about to 170bpm music at silly volumes, and that wearing ear plugs, somehow detracts from that and makes them a dickhead.

better not to give a shit really, i don't. if you still do give a shit 3am, u probably aint doin it right.

Back
Top Bottom