Sun & Bass 2012

to people that have been before..

what are the sound systems like that they use? hopefully up to par as there's nothing worse than a crappy system at a festival! (andy c at bestival last year for example)

Cheeeers

I would be but its too expensives

Are there any festivals which are more affordable? Seems you have to book super early for cheap flights to Sardinia so Sun and Bass is a strong option for next year, definitely want to go within the next three years.

Bloc

to people that have been before..

what are the sound systems like that they use? hopefully up to par as there's nothing worse than a crappy system at a festival! (andy c at bestival last year for example)

Cheeeers

they put arcadia with full funktion1 in the middle of a campsite miles away from the main arena..... but made it the quietest system at the festival, made no sense lol. He still smashed it though

never been. one question.

is it like a proper drum n bass festival where its all bout the tunez, people havin a few beers, maybe a smoke..

or is it the norm english people on holiday getting drunk, being sick eveyrwhere, fighting things iunno, cunts basically.

is it like a proper drum n bass festival where its all bout the tunez, people havin a few beers, maybe a smoke..

This.... although i found it quite hard to get some green out there, managed to get some hash but it was pretty weak.

Does anyone know anyone selling tickets, bought flights and accomodation yesterday then went to buy tickets and they've sold out. Apparently they are selling a few on the Friday but me and my mates don't arrive until Sunday. Really don't want to have to queue up each night at Ambra Night before doors open just to make sure we get in.

Drawing closer! fucking waiting for Friday to arrive..this week at work has dragged too much! Need me some sun, sand, sea, sex, cocktails and drum and bass. See Y'all out there!

Damn wish I could of gone this year. Amazing line up. apparently it's raining there though so it isn't all bad.

Can anyone with experience tell me how much it cost all round? accommodation, flights, etc.

Damn wish I could of gone this year. Amazing line up. apparently it's raining there though so it isn't all bad.

Can anyone with experience tell me how much it cost all round? accommodation, flights, etc.

Me too mate, everywhere for dnb seems to be a little quieter at the moment, even my blog's taken a hit with the number of views.

Kind of ironic that weve got the sunshine no? hehe.

Ive heard all in all it'll set you back minimum a grand, thats my base budget for next year. Im starting saving now and nothing will stop me getting there in 2013.

Just promised myself that i will be there next year. This years line-up was just too good and heard only good things about San Teodoro and Sun And Bass in general.

just got back from it..it rained for 5/8 days and some of the day time acts had to be cancelled because of it and when it did rain the night time venue was moved to a back up club (which was actually just as good), but weather aside it was honestly one of the best weeks i've ever had. the vibes and sets were unreal. every dj brought their A game. the metalheadz night was something special indeed, as was s.p.y and marky who tore the place apart!! highly reccommend it!! and if it was that good this year with shit weather i can't imagine what it's gonna be like next year with sun all week long! (hopefully lol)

spent about a grand in total. the town is a beautiful place but i highly suggest taking an italian phrase book with you as it was a nightmare trying to ask locals about anything!!

only audio up so far is this i think but i'm sure sets will be up soon!

http://www.mediafire.com/?la7docn8vlmvs4q

peace

really want to hit this next year but Outlook is taking priority at the moment...

Wasn't this the penultimate year or something?

just got back from it..it rained for 5/8 days and some of the day time acts had to be cancelled because of it and when it did rain the night time venue was moved to a back up club (which was actually just as good), but weather aside it was honestly one of the best weeks i've ever had. the vibes and sets were unreal. every dj brought their A game. the metalheadz night was something special indeed, as was s.p.y and marky who tore the place apart!! highly reccommend it!! and if it was that good this year with shit weather i can't imagine what it's gonna be like next year with sun all week long! (hopefully lol)

spent about a grand in total. the town is a beautiful place but i highly suggest taking an italian phrase book with you as it was a nightmare trying to ask locals about anything!!

only audio up so far is this i think but i'm sure sets will be up soon!

http://www.mediafire.com/?la7docn8vlmvs4q

peace

thanks for the link fella did you see Dom & Roland by anychance?

Back
Top Bottom