Sun & Bass 2012

Rumors suggest this is the penultimate year....

I personally suggest that if you have any sense you'll go, regardless.

Me and the mrs are all over this.. have to go on 'couple' holidays every year so this caters for both! big!

Convincing mates to come will be the longest part. If anyone is really up for this but cant seem to blag anyone along we should arrange some sort of forum meet / flight / villa? Would help keep costs down as well I think.

Convincing mates to come will be the longest part. If anyone is really up for this but cant seem to blag anyone along we should arrange some sort of forum meet / flight / villa? Would help keep costs down as well I think.

You more than welcome to tag along with us mate. im sure we will have a nice little group going.

Which is better this or Outlook? Or has no-one here been to both?

Did Sun & Bass 09 and then both b2b last year. Sun & Bass was *such* an anti-climax in comparison. Outlook all the way for me. (Best festival / experience / week of my life.)

Rumors suggest this is the penultimate year....

I personally suggest that if you have any sense you'll go, regardless.

Where'd you hear that?

i usually spend my summers going to the smaller UK festivals and paying off my overdraft...how much can you do sun and bass/outlook for? Like, with cheapest accomodation and including spending money.

Back
Top Bottom