Serato vs Traktor

So does the audio 10. But that's not really a problem, most clubs have electricity as does your home I'm guessing

I didn't know that worked

Yep it does (obviously got to leave laptop in with serato running). But i think if you have it plugged into the mains you can unplug it from serato while its on thru and it wont interuppt anything thats playing. I never plug serato into mains though, free plug sockets are in short supply.

buying digital tunes is actually gash

beatport, juno download, breakbeat, track it down? these are all shit websites

why is there no quality control? literally 95% of the stuff for sale I've never heard of.
seems anyone can sell their music online no matter how poor it is. after giving some of these unknowns the benefit of the doubt and actually listening to their tunes, i don't think i'll be doing so in future. so much poor music for sale. must be tough to gain recognition if your a new producer trying to sell digitally.

better of checking the new vinyl for sale then checking if its available in digital.

buying vinyl and waiting for it to come in the mail = a great feeling .. rushing home to play it for the first time = so much win
sifting through hundreds of digital tunes to find only 1 u actually want = rather depressing .. getting the track a few mins after you've paid for it = win .. playing it for the first time ... not as great.

boomkat, surus, digital-tunes, bleep

Traktor has really really grown on me, all I need to do is take the plunge and try and use it out. however I hate to be one of those people.

Back
Top Bottom