DnB DJ Noz - Vibez Promo Mix

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
Ez all, here's my latest mix that I did for a local event. Pretty pleased with it overall, few level issues etc. But for the most part I'm happy! Feedback welcomed as always!

Dose - Squander
>>>Lynx - Disco Dodo
Foreign Concept & Bringa - Cemetery
Phace & Rockwell - No!
Loadstar - Link To The Past
Friction & K Tee - Set It Off
Grafix - Millenium
Wilkinson - Tonight
Culture Shock - Ohrwurm
Break - Let It Happen
Utopia - Force Of Mind
Neonlight - Ultraviolet
Ed Rush & Optical - Chub Rub
Apex - Energy Lines
Chase & Status - No Problem
Spor - Molehill
The Prototypes - Subterrestrial
Noisia & Phace - Program
Sub Focus - Stomp
Phace & Misanthrop - Energie
Alix Perez feat. Noisia - Loose Ends

320kbps

By posting here, I'm now subscribed to this thread and won't forget to listen to it soon! ;)

Tracklist looks like it'll be my cuppa tea :)

Yes mate. On this. Meant to come and say hello on Boxing Day but got distracted. Were you up by Judda when he was in Room 2? (Fucking big set. Well, a fucking big night in general!)

nice tl, will giv it a listen sharpish.

on a side note, playin dusk on friday i seen? i will be listening (y)

Yes mate. On this. Meant to come and say hello on Boxing Day but got distracted. Were you up by Judda when he was in Room 2? (Fucking big set. Well, a fucking big night in general!)

Eaassyy! To be honest mate if you had said hello I doubt I would've remembered anyway, haha! Bit of a state that night! Yeah I was, he always smashes it! Sick DJ. Cheers for checking mate, notice you've got a new mix up as well, I'll have a listen at some point. Just checking Dean's new mix he did for The Underground Music show, largeness.

---------- Post added at 20:28 ---------- Previous post was at 20:25 ----------

nice tl, will giv it a listen sharpish.

on a side note, playin dusk on friday i seen? i will be listening (y)

Safe geeza, lemme know your thoughts! Yeah man, should be a laugh. Make yourself known if you do come down mate!

Haha. Yes mate. You got a link for that mix? Is that Dark Dean? (I don't really know anyone involved in the scene). Yes mate. Let me know what you think you get a chance. Would be appreciated. Hopefully catch you at Vibez, although that weekend's looking pretty busy...

Haha. Yes mate. You got a link for that mix? Is that Dark Dean? (I don't really know anyone involved in the scene). Yes mate. Let me know what you think you get a chance. Would be appreciated. Hopefully catch you at Vibez, although that weekend's looking pretty busy...

Dean as in Whitey, mix is here, proper big! Yeah mate, Vibez and Enter are on my birthday weekend so gonna be a long one!

Aha. Yes of course. Ha. Oops. Not quite with it ;) Yeah man that mix is big. He was firing proper on Boxing Day, as well!

(Listening now, by the way and it's got my head bopping so far!)

Yeah, don behind the decks that man!

Good to hear! Just gonna give yours a whirl.

Yes mate. Nice one. That double drop with the prototypes and noisia & phace is ridiculous. Made me perk right up! Wanted to leave a comment on your soundcloud, but been waiting too long for my internet to load the mix so I can lol

And the next mix!

(edit - just realised you don't need to wait for it to load. doh)

Last edited:
quality mix this, from start to finish very high energy roller with big mixes too! every enjoyable, good to hear 'Let It Happen'. Molehill mixes were hench aswell!

quality mix this, from start to finish very high energy roller with big mixes too! every enjoyable, good to hear 'Let It Happen'. Molehill mixes were hench aswell!

Nice one mate, cheers for listening! Appreciate the kind words!

Just listened through, wicked mix man :) Loads of tracks i use a lot too, so tracklist is quite appealing! :D

Safe man! Lot's of my favourites in there :) Thanks for listening!

Back
Top Bottom