Dj Red Ant @ Jungle Fever - Friday the 13th Been looking for over a decade Not sure

djkillahurtz

Hi all
Ive been looking for a Jungle Fever set im assumming it was a Jungle Fever set it had Dj Red Ant and Fearless on it they played loads of M Beat's Reggae sampling tracks on it, i had it as a TDK tape with Jungle Fever written on it in pen ive been searching for over a decade now and have had no luck, i think it may be this set -

Dj Red Ant @ Jungle Fever - Friday the 13th
Date: 13th August 1993
MC: Fearless & 5ive-O

Does anyone have a copy of this set they wouldn't mind sharing with me it would be much appreciated or anyhelp sourcing one would be gratefully appreciated aswell. Some of the tracks that really stand out and were all mixed side by side were -

M Beat - Rumble - http://www.discogs.com/M-Beat-Rumble/release/1627640

M Beat - Surrender - http://www.discogs.com/M-Beat-Forever-Surrender/release/1863956

X Project - Inahsound - http://www.discogs.com/X-Project-Inahsound/release/291787

These were just a a couple of many others but if i remember rightly these three were mixed together.

Like i say anyhelp would be much appreciated

Thanks woody

Last edited:
Re: Dj Red Ant @ Jungle Fever - Friday the 13th Been looking for over a decade Not su

Apologies all im not actually sure the set i have mentioned is the one im looking for, kind of hoping really. Its been about 18 years since i have had the privilege to listen to the set. I can remember it having a few more M Beat tracks on it aswell, definatley remember Dj Red Ant being shouted out by the Mc and it only had Jungle Fever written on the front in biro,it was a original TDK tape, had an old Metromedia tape aswell that we ragged stupid back then along with this and that was 15 years old back when we were listen to it 17/18 years ago, bring back the good ole dayz............

Any help iding the set im after would be amazing and i would truly be eternally gratefull.

Merry christmas Everyone

woody

Last edited:
Re: Dj Red Ant @ Jungle Fever - Friday the 13th Been looking for over a decade Not su

I think it's the Devious D set from this event that you'll want as those tunes aren't played on the Red Ant set. I'll get an mp3 uploaded asap for you.

Thanks for that JMJ

This isnt the set, definatley the same MC tho who is at the begining of this set, Mc Jay J is it? and the echo on the mike was also on the set im looking for. This Jungle fever event do you know who else played there as i think the set im looking for was from this event just dont know which one. It sounds so familiar but i dont recognise the Long Dark Tunnel Dub plate being on there or the original mix amongst other tunes.

Thanks again JMJ I will keep searching and your help is much appreciated.

woody

---------- Post added at 14:12 ---------- Previous post was at 13:43 ----------

Not sure if this will help but if anyone can remember them key rings you used to get that played laser kind of sounds or a bomb exploding amongst others i can remember hearing them sounds on the tape, I THINK they may have been on the Metromedia tape we were listen to at the time. Apologies for throwing that in.

Last edited:

I have the original tape now ill rip it and upload it Its Dj Red Ant and Mc Fearless at Jungle Fever with several M Beat tracks in the set, but im not sure if its one of the later Sanctury Jungle Fever Events.

Back
Top Bottom