Dub Phizix - The Editor
Icicle - Minimal Funk
Hybris & Rido - Full Contact
Break - Hot Love
>>>Phace - Strange Science
Wickaman & RV - Ev's Dead
DJ Stretch - Papa Lover (Serum Remix)
Harveast - Militant
Enei & Eastcolours - Cracker (Jubei Remix)
London Electrisity - you Gotta Be Crazy (Enei Remix)
Netsky - Tomorrow's Another Day VIP
Reso - Voices Of A Different Star
High Contrast - If We Ever VIP
Sub Focus - Could This Be Real
Serial Killaz - Send 'Dem
DJ Fresh - The Gatekeeper
Cyantific - Touch Me​

If you like this please follow this link and favourite it on here http://www.mixcloud.com/djkro/bassface-dj-competition/

Any feed back accepted!

Last edited:
yo yo

marka - crakden was wicked, really not feeling any mixes with marka that aren't half time snares, they just dont sit right and marka's snare just pokes through and they sound messy.
raindance was ok. i liked the growls playing of each other. i would have just ended the mix when the vocals came back in.
mob justice - didn't like it. vocal clash and as i said above, doesn't sit right, well played with the eq to get it sounding as good as u could tho.
section - cool really digged this blend.
editor - done this mix myself. wasn't bad but to be honest i think it sounds better and smoother without the double, check how i did it in one of my mixes, think its the drone ingredients one.
minimal funk - yeah not bad at all. nice lil eq flares
first contact - came in really mid heavy and took up all the space. once it dropped it was quite cool, found the crossfades a lil on the harsh side tho. good use of 3 tables man.
hot love - yeah i see what ur going for , the double with strange science, which wasn't bad, not sure those mid range growls on hot love sit that well with strange science tho, rest of the elements sat well tho.
evs dead - quite liked it, cheeky lil switches in there too, well played.
papa lover - fuck yeah! old skool vibes up to date, mixed really well
militant - nice
cracker - swish as
be crazy - yeah like it
another day - liked be crazy vocals over this. sounded a bit clangy at places but not too bad, just not as spot on as the other blends.
voices of... - didn't really like it, tracks a bit synthy synthy for me and i dont think it sat well over another day at all.
if we ever - ruined a classic but thats neither here or there. mix was cool.
could this be real - actually sat quite well over the breakdown, the drop sounded nice, far too much going on for my personal tastes but u eq'd them together really well.
send dem - murder!! nice mix. shame the vocals clashed slightly at one point really.
gatekeeper - wicked. liked the crossfades too, spot on. would have eneded the mix earlier tho.
touch me - the breakdown was swish, all in tune and sounding nice. the bass' were good too.

gd mix man. high paced, loads of doubles and switches, kept it interesting. eq work was nang too.
big up.

Dunno how I missed this! Big mix as always!
There's a few bits towards the end where I thought the tunes clashed a bit but other than that the mixing was huge! And you do some pretty cool eqing, really stands out and makes the mix just that bit different. The first few mixes sit really well together and I thought send em >>> gatekeeper worked really well too, complimented each other really nicely!

Dunno how I missed this! Big mix as always!
There's a few bits towards the end where I thought the tunes clashed a bit but other than that the mixing was huge! And you do some pretty cool eqing, really stands out and makes the mix just that bit different. The first few mixes sit really well together and I thought send em >>> gatekeeper worked really well too, complimented each other really nicely!

cheers mate, yeh i agree about the ending though, i reckon the beginning was structurally better. cheers for the feedback!

Liked your set very much! Heard some good combo's: the editor - minimal funk, militant - cracker (jubei remix).
mixing wise was perfect for me but indeed, at the end little bit sloppy if you compare it with the beginning.

Overall Good mix!

Back
Top Bottom