DnB JB December '11 Deep D&B Selection - Spy, Fierce, Break, Enei, Foreign Concept....

johnnyb

Johnny B
Yes, another mix for December! This time Ive gone deep, dark and rolling with some added niceness, completely tipping the scale in comparison to my last offering, which was an energetic, if not slightly cheesy, dancefloor affair. A decent 1 hour selection with only a couple of slight slips here & there as always. Hope you enjoy listening and don't forget to comment if you like the vibe :)

http://i.mixcloud.com/Cx5i5

Tracklist

1. SPY - Bloodshed
2. Prolix & Nocturne - Consequence
3. Break & Survival - Your Time Will Come
4. Cyantific - 305
5. Fierce & SPY - Fury
6. Mr Joseph - Rodigan
7. Vicious Circle - Last Chance Saloon
8. Hybris - Please Exist
9. Joe Syntax - Sightlines
10. Basher - Devotion
11. Blu Mar Ten - Blind Soul
12. Command Strange - More Than You Know
13. Calibre - Peace Organ
14. Fierce & SPY - Borderline
15. Enei - Moving Fast
16. dBridge - True Romance
17. SPY - Hot Spot
18. Foreign Concept - Cemetery
19. Optiv & BTK - Backlash
20. Telekinesis - Sacrifice
21. Friction - Set It Off (Icicle Remix)
22. SPY - Sabotage
23. Break - Trying
24. Fierce & Vicious - Euphoric
25. Bladerunner - Leave Dem Alone
26. Krome & Time - The Licence (Break Remix)

Re: JB December '11 Deep D&B Selection - Spy, Fierce, Break, Enei, Foreign Concept...

Nice mix! Tight all the way through apart from the slight slip on the Moving Fast & True Romance mix. Really liked the Sacrifice & Set It Off switch!

Re: JB December '11 Deep D&B Selection - Spy, Fierce, Break, Enei, Foreign Concept...

this mix is absoult sex, really liked the selection as many tracks iv not heard, but the mixing was tight as fook and general the mixes were just flowing through real nice.. the first section i thought was mind bending great to hear '305' and i think up to about Basher was just flawless, quality mix

Aaaaaand that was fucking sick. Loved the way how it rolled throughout! I'm really impressed mate, definitely will be checking your upcoming mixes. If I get enough time, I'll try to leave some detailed feedback aswell. Anyways big big mix, flawless selection and tight mixing! :)

Cheers fellas! Thanks for the top notch feedback & Im really glad you enjoyed listening! Biggups! :)

Back
Top Bottom