PROOF that the TOXIC CREW is TROLLS???

the spelling is just as bad
maybe just a sad attempt to make it look like people are interested

if they are who cares, if they arn't who cares.
if people want to spend so much effort trying to troll and being utterly unfunny whilst at it that's their perogative

not trying to beat you down or anything man

your right ((actually more to the point - why am i wasting time on here to start with?)) i just cant believe how many people are so gullible, why should mono btk/pecavi who is a wonderful troll, be banned at every corner, yet these cunts get to make 10x as many threads and fuck around for so long because they are shit trolls who arent even funny? fuck, its backwards i tell you.

so excuse me for shedding some light on it, why should it bother me that people are falling for this shit!!!

Last edited:
moar to the point, i am bored as hell at college and am doing this to waste time. Thats why !! COME AT ME BRO'Z

u all need to get a life, i was speaking to fallen gemini

d-low tell me wot college ill cum slap ur fat face for fucking with us too mny times

learn respekt

did you know that weasels vary in length from 12 to 45 centimetres

famous weasels from history include IM Weasel and he didn't even need pants for the victory dance

did you know that weasels vary in length from 12 to 45 centimetres

famous weasels from history include IM Weasel and he didn't even need pants for the victory dance

This is true, however IR baboon & his pesky plans are a commonly overlooked variable in the equation.

white-rabbit-1024x768.jpg

---------- Post added at 14:34 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

McCarthys,Maybe.jpg

---------- Post added at 14:34 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

Jim_Party_DeerInHeadlights.jpg

Back
Top Bottom