LS Unforgiven Minimix

littlesnitch

big up the goons

Some 170 practice.

First dnb mix i've ever recorded so feedback appreciated!

Hybris - Please Exist
Enei - Obsession ft MC DRS
Keza - Write Off
Rido - Focus
Jubei & Kasra - The Rift
Fracture & Neptune - Hull Breach
Optiv & BTK - Submission ft Dephzac
Icicle - Bitter Taste ft DRS
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix - Askari
Fracture - Bad Habit
Rido & Hybris - First Contact
Loxy & Resound - Black Hole
Mortem - Monolever
Icicle - Dreadnaught ft SP:MC

Thanks

Hybris - Please Exist - all about this track.
Enei - Obsession ft MC DRS - sounds ok. the vocals clash a bit. less mid range on please exist would help obsession's stay on top. rest of the elements sounding nice.
Keza - Write Off - wicked! u must be on 3. nice use of which.
Rido - Focus - yeah not bad.
Jubei & Kasra - The Rift - yesyes! worked really well man.
Fracture & Neptune - Hull Breach - fuck yeah! this is too much. really impressed. would have ended the mix earlier tho, sounded better at the start than it did later on.
Optiv & BTK - Submission ft Dephzac - didn't like the intro mixed during the breakdown. would have brought in just before the drop when the drums cut out. mix was ok, not my fav so far but still nice enough.
Icicle - Bitter Taste ft DRS - not bad - vocals were a bit muffled when askari came in but not too badly and with 3 rolling at once you dont have much of a chance for them to sound perfect.
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix - Askari - hello! out of nowhere. sounded good.
Fracture - Bad Habit - nice nice nice!
Rido & Hybris - First Contact - liked it, cut off a lil suddenly but still hot as!
Loxy & Resound - Black Hole - didn't really like this drum pattern over first contact. sounded swish when the bass came in tho.
Mortem - Monolever - badness. tune rocks so does the mix.
Icicle - Dreadnaught ft SP:MC - awesome.

superb mix. i know several peeps on here will really enjoy this. highly recomended.

beatmatching was flawless, too perfect in fact. what sort of set up u mixing on? .

overall its very reminiscence of teebee, selection and mixing style wise. even with no subtitles tracks.

great work man. please hit me up with anymore mixes u do.

superb mix. i know several peeps on here will really enjoy this. highly recomended.

beatmatching was flawless, too perfect in fact. what sort of set up u mixing on? .

overall its very reminiscence of teebee, selection and mixing style wise. even with no subtitles tracks.

great work man. please hit me up with anymore mixes u do.

me being one of those.
TL looks right up my street. Will be checking L.S :D

amazing feedback teddy, just what I was after.

i'm mixing on 2x cdj 350 & 2x cdj 400 with a xone42 doing the hard work. never really get 4 going but handy having the spare deck to cue up the next. this was my err 5th try at recording it so that may be why my beatmatching was on it haha trust, it didn't sound that smooth on take 1 and i take the time to work out where most should drop beforehand, you should see my notes :blush:

been mixing mainly dubstep for the last few years *booo hisss :P* but getting bored only having to move the pitch like twice in a mix.

unfortunately that's me pretty much out of dnb tunes now though lol spent £30 on bits last week to record this so hopefully someones nice and gives me juno vouchers for christmas! will hit you up with the next for sure though

bigup stu! appreciate you having a listen

New minimix

Loving the dnb recently.

J.Robinson - Chiefdom
Dub Phizix and Skeptical ft Strategy - Marka
Amoss - Footloose
Skeptical - Catch 22
DBR UK ft Fokus - The Horsementality
Pessimist - Gas Heads
Dub Phizix ft Strategy - The Editor
Amoss - Rah Rah
Skeptical - Blue Eyes
Icicle - Dreadnaught ft SP:MC

Let me know what you think!

I need more artists to check out if anyone can suggest some. Trawling through juno takes ages, there's so many shite tunes out there.

Based on your tracklists I'd say Octane & DLR, Need For Mirrors, Spectrasoul, Craggz & Parallel, S.P.Y, Royalston or Foreign Concept. I'm sure you've came across most of them already, but just in case. On the main topic I'll have to listen to this, tracklists look hench and Teddy's recommendation always means it's gonna be class!

another mix. safe man. i dont think u should go back to dubstep, dnb is working for u and i think u'll agree its much more fun and challenging to mix.
with regards to other artists, keep checking the similar artists you have got and the ones fallen g mentioned. also check out tracks from the same labels too.
other labels to check - dispatch, vision, invisible, critical, modulations.

J.Robinson - Chiefdom - not heard this track b4
Dub Phizix and Skeptical ft Strategy - Marka - yeah this blend aint half bad man. less mid on that previous track, the yawning burp sound kinda dominated the whole thing. still a real safe mix tho.
Amoss - Footloose - nice. that half time snare on marka hides really well behind footloose's percussion.
Skeptical - Catch 22 - been doing this blend myself, works really well. haha and the first track coming back in, man thats some good ish.
DBR UK ft Fokus - The Horsementality yeah not bad, the vocals worked well. not sure about the drums over catch 22 tho, didn't blend that well for me. not bad by any means, just not as wicked as the others.
Pessimist - Gas Heads - cool
Dub Phizix ft Strategy - The Editor - swish - liked the way you brought it in.
Amoss - Rah Rah - not bad.
Skeptical - Blue Eyes - nice.
Icicle - Dreadnaught ft SP:MC - wicked. liked how u brought it in so the vocals made the drop. the way both drums on both tracks cut out at the same time was ridiculously cool.

Whoa whoa whoa, we've got a badass here! Mate your mixes are ridiculous! Sometimes it gets a little bit messy when blending 3 tunes at the same time, but my oh my some of these blends are damn too good! Well played, I'm really impressed :)

bigup teddy! spot on feedback as usual. you're right, mixing dnb well is much harder. definitely having more fun with it atm. and cheers for the label suggestions. time to rinse juno again!

safe for having a listen fallen! takes me a while to work out even a short mix but all about getting 3 on the go. looking for some more tunes with mcs spitting at like hip hop speed if you can think of any? like some of the drs bits and dreadnaught.

Back
Top Bottom