bad ace inc appreciation thread

dj.jason

skeyemountain.com
VIP Junglist
bad ace inc [uk]
risque buisness

ive known whayne, AKA dj traxie, for a few years now, and this rising young talent has consistantly blown me away with his abbilities in the studio. known for his big reeces, rolling beats and stabbing synths, i can honestly tell you whayne has the goods! i just recieved a new tune from him today, and it gave me goose bumps all over, with its superb bassline and spine chilling synth work. look out for things to come from this man , with his first tune, percocet nightmare, set to be released on a new label, reapa recordings, which also features jay walker - whirlygig on the b.
if you want hear some of his older stuff, the tunes that made me fan, hit the link below.
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/BAD_ACE_INC/index-0.html
BIGUPZ to ya mate!

I think that's the tune he sent across late last night, I'm gonna have to check that when I get home now :teeth:

Yes the man's an up and coming star on the drum and bass scene and deserves all the praise he gets. His Versatility and intros for tunes are something else. Send me that tune when u can bad man, my birds back at the mo so im not online much. As for another producer Jay Walker gets big props from me 2. Production skills getting tighter and tighter and soon will make a big impact. I big u both up!(y)

The guy has definitely been coming on in leaps and bounds

Feel free to send me a few more tracks!

well said jase! big up the badman, hope for big tings nex year for yeself!

gangs or the realm are prolly my fave badman songs, not actually heard marchin on, but iwill harass for a copy! :)

dj.jason said:
bad ace inc [uk]
risque buisness

ive known whayne, AKA dj traxie, for a few years now, and this rising young talent has consistantly blown me away with his abbilities in the studio. known for his big reeces, rolling beats and stabbing synths, i can honestly tell you whayne has the goods! i just recieved a new tune from him today, and it gave me goose bumps all over, with its superb bassline and spine chilling synth work. look out for things to come from this man , with his first tune, percocet nightmare, set to be released on a new label, reapa recordings, which also features jay walker - whirlygig on the b.
if you want hear some of his older stuff, the tunes that made me fan, hit the link below.
http://artists.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/BAD_ACE_INC/index-0.html
BIGUPZ to ya mate!

so you're the guy that writes the press releases they stick in promo sleeves!

icon7.gif

jokes. any audio of these new tracks? sounds interesting.

Back
Top Bottom