Multi Genre Looking for artist / music for AF label

Sentinel [AF]

Mr. Grumpy
A'llo all.

We are looking for artists to promote for our label @ alternatingfrequencies.com.

Interested in chilled/ambiental/alternative/ethnic/asian/indian vibes.
(down-tempo, dubstep (ambient/minimal/deep - none wibwob),drum'n'bass (liquid,minimal,neuro) & trip-hop.

For better idea of what we like & sort of styles of sounds/artists we are after then check about section(under header) on our label page here.

If you'd like to submit a track or two then please use the dropbox located 3rd icon from right on header section
& select a genre before submitting - (exclusive tracks only please) thank you.

All tracks will be mastered @ impactmastering.co.uk
Side note: As this is $$$ label contracts will be issued per release.

AIM: AFRLme
Email: label (at) alternatingfrequencies dot com

Cheers
wink.gif

Sentinel [AF];1133324 said:
A'llo all.

We are looking for artists to promote for our label @ alternatingfrequencies.com.

Interested in chilled/ambiental/alternative/ethnic/asian/indian vibes.
(down-tempo, dubstep (ambient/minimal/deep - none wibwob),drum'n'bass (liquid,minimal,neuro) & trip-hop.

For better idea of what we like & sort of styles of sounds/artists we are after then check about section(under header) on our label page here.

If you'd like to submit a track or two then please use the dropbox located 3rd icon from right on header section
& select a genre before submitting - (exclusive tracks only please) thank you.

All tracks will be mastered @ impactmastering.co.uk
Side note: As this is $$$ label contracts will be issued per release.

AIM: AFRLme
Email: label (at) alternatingfrequencies dot com

Cheers
wink.gif

Ive got a couple of chilled D&B tracks you can have a listen to, but cant send them through till after the new year, email me on denhamwaight.tc@hotmail.co.uk so i can email you them through when i can.

Thanks!

You can see why the new Somali singer to enter the industry welcome. So we would like to introduce the first person to Arke. Arke a long period of time with us before, but because we are very busy, it is only now, we can introduce him .

Back
Top Bottom