DnB Andy C - Last ever set at The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
After many emails, pm's, naked photos etc... I have managed to get hold of this!

If you would like a copy then you have to do a me a favor in return and PM me your nominations for the DNB Forum Awards 2011.

Catagories:

BEST DJ

BEST PRODUCER

BEST MC

BEST NEWCOMER DJ

BEST NEWCOMER PRODUCER

BEST NEWCOMER MC

BEST TRACK

BEST ALBUM

BEST LABEL

BEST D&BTV SET

BEST EVENT

BEST VENUE

Up on receipt of your nominatios I will pm you the link to the set, the link is heavily disguised so searching google etc... will result in no matches!

Any one who has already nominated will receive a pm in the next day or so with the link.

Thank you in advance

---------- Post added at 16:38 ---------- Previous post was at 16:37 ----------

P.s. Only serious nominations will receive the link

so i dont understand this SPAM Posting, the last ever real andy c recording was recorded by us at Fabric London (14.10.2011) which may still be released at xmas

im confused too... so you say this is the andy c end set... but i dont see it at all.. how can that be.....

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

ps as i was probably the first to submit my nominations, iiiiii should get the set. standard

there is no set available !!!! Ok maybe you have a worse youtube recording LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

so i dont understand this SPAM Posting, the last ever real andy c recording was recorded by us at Fabric London (14.10.2011) which may still be released at xmas

These posts sure do stink of jealousy

Edit: Also I'm not sure if you're aware of this but the set I'm offering is his set from the last ever Ram at The End

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

Oh an this offer expires Friday at 5pm

Last edited:
These posts sure do stink of jealousy

Edit: Also I'm not sure if you're aware of this but the set I'm offering is his set from the last ever Ram at The End

---------- Post added at 20:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:56 ----------

Oh an this offer expires Friday at 5pm

yeah bloodstream, scotty has the set, so fill out the questions and you will be treated!

its .epic which is some new shit the guys at The End were experimenting with before it closed its like 2000x better quality than .wav at half the size, you wanna hear this shit it feels like im there just listening to it on my phone!

1138906637_f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom