Blasek - Duel

Blasék

[Drum & Bass] Blasek - Duel

Hello everyone!

Here is my track:
I think that drums needs something change during song. More advices and feedbacks? BTW, I was in Finnish army last few months cause here in Finland we have a liability to military service. That law sucks and I decided to quit that shit and return to home and buy a new computer for producing. I have to start non-military service in June 2012 but it won't block my music hobbies. I haven't got any time for producing and practising during army time but here we go again! :drums:

Last edited:
nice atmosphere, the drums could maybe stand out more in the mix and could do with a bit more high end. also there is a better of clipping when the drums are being first brought in with low pass filtering opening up

Hey dude,

I am currently listening through just general speakers so I can't give you too much technical feedback, I can give you an idea of what it would soundlike to an average listener though! :)

To me it sounds rather good, nice atmosphere, cool tune. The drums are certainly audiable but I do think they need to come up a bit. Also, these speakers have quite high treble compared to others but I am not really hearing the hats that well. I think they should come up a bit as that will provide that nice flow :)

Sweet track though dude, keep it up!

Thanks parsons! I made few changes but still I'm trying to fix it. Thank you for feedback!

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 ----------

Feedback about mastering? I have extra bass headphones so it's hard to work with all frequencys. How about low freqs on normal speakers without extra bass feature?

Re: [Drum & Bass] Blasek - Duel

Hello everyone!

Here is my track:
I think that drums needs something change during song. More advices and feedbacks? BTW, I was in Finnish army last few months cause here in Finland we have a liability to military service. That law sucks and I decided to quit that shit and return to home and buy a new computer for producing. I have to start non-military service in June 2012 but it won't block my music hobbies. I haven't got any time for producing and practising during army time but here we go again! :drums:

Yeah, the law is pretty shitty, I don't understand why we keep the law that everybody has to go. I'll take it as an experience when I leave, it's only 6 months and you come home almost every weekend cuz great finnish social system doesn't have funds to feed and keep us there for no reason.

But intopic, the tune has nice atmospheres and I liked the vocals. It sounds a bit for me like it's missing some highest freq's from hats and snare? A bit saturation when you lowpass the beat. I like this one, gotta check your other stuff out.

Finnish d'n'b ftw.

Last edited:
really liking the bleeps and melodies in the intro, got a nice rythym to them....Drums once it drops need to be alot punchier, they sound quite flat right now. That being said, this is a really nice track. Sort those drums out and you got yourself a winner here!

very nice atmospheres, I love those vocals! but like everyone else has said, I think the drums need a small amount of work, but other than that, sweet track!

really liking the bleeps and melodies in the intro, got a nice rythym to them....Drums once it drops need to be alot punchier, they sound quite flat right now. That being said, this is a really nice track. Sort those drums out and you got yourself a winner here!

Thanks Fletch!

Yeah, agreed. Drums doesn't fit in right now. :( I have studied and practised very intensively this eight months so far and that comment felt good! Thank you, appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom