Noisia bassline tutorial

Balthazaar

VIP Junglist
Hello everyone.This is my first video tutorial on yt.I will show you how to make bassline u hear in Phace & Noisia Program.Ok,it is not same one but it is pretty close.I didn't use any voice in this one,just some sample recorded from synth..So i decided to share this one with this great community..Cheers..

WARNING:My english is not that perfect :teeth:

For more info read yt description...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use FL Studio, but it's cool to see how other people are doing their stuff. Nasty sound you've got there! Following on you the SoundCloud now too :)

Lets here your cool voice and tutorial then mate...

I don't have anything solid to make to an tutorial. And I ain't hating, the tutorial was really great, it just sounds unrehearsed and he talks really slow.

It was pretty late,and i whispered,next time i will put some distortion to sound harsh and more manly:teeth:

LOL! I don't have anything to say about your voice, you just talked so slow! : D Maybe next time write all down so you sound more organized.

Last edited:
English is fine, good tutorial.

Anyone commenting on his accent/english/voice in general...Stop being cunts and make a better tutorial.

Finnish people sound like robots.

That's true. Finnish is really stiff language in general so it's hard to suddenly start pronouncing something. And what's up with people telling me to make a tutorial. If I comment about his voice that has nothing to do with his tutorial.

I don't have anything solid to make to an tutorial. And I ain't hating, the tutorial was really great, it just sounds unrehearsed and he talks really slow.

LOL! I don't have anything to say about your voice, you just talked so slow! : D Maybe next time write all down so you sound more organized.

He probably speaks slower because english is not his first language. Please be cool...

Like T:M, i dont use FL but its fun to watch! thanks

yeah elzerk. be cool alright. dont have to ruin the tutorial for everybody. shoot. i cant even watch it now all i can think about his how slow he is.

lol, im still mad. If you make a tutorial, then

Y U NO ORGANISE? ლಠ益ಠლ

Back
Top Bottom