What happened to "Thanks"

Good question! I used to hand it out to pretty much anyone thatg responded to my tunes and stuff! Think they got me bored of giving it out to much :lol:

I reckon it was probably just removed as it wasn't really a function that improved the forum, but I can't give you an official answer.

It was removed "along with the chatbox on the main screen" due to there being some sort of attack on the site. Basically alot of us were getting security warnings from our anti-virus software whenever we visited the site. so SDM has removed any forum apps for now.

insted of thanks, you can still add positive reputation to the user by clicking the little star in the bottom left corner next to the exclamation

\/

insted of thanks, you can still add positive reputation to the user by clicking the little star in the bottom left corner next to the exclamation

\/
Hm...I used it on your post .
I was rly wondering ... doesn't this forum have a TY option. Thanks for sorting that out.

\/

yea but u can only do it once then u gotta spread it around bfore u can again
dunno how much u have to spread it tho.lol

It was removed "along with the chatbox on the main screen" due to there being some sort of attack on the site. Basically alot of us were getting security warnings from our anti-virus software whenever we visited the site. so SDM has removed any forum apps for now.

What a bummer, I would have thanked you for that.

; )

Back
Top Bottom