Your worst rave experience ?

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
Your best AND worst rave experience ?

Thought this might turn out to be an interesting thread..

wether you got your ass kicked or robbed or took a fat girl home im sure you all have some funny stories to share,

Heres mine... :)

Innovation NYE, two years ago in the lightbox in vauxhall, i was dancing alone while my mates got a drink, minding my own business...

stupidly, i wore a chain to the rave and forgot to take it off! ... while dancing i all of a suddern felt a MASSIVE tug on my neck, i had a quick feel around my chest and all i felt was skin.. normally im not the fighting type, but i turned around and saw red... some scatty little dick head was stuffin my chain down his pants!!

I FLIPPED! grabbed him round the throat and went to drop the head on him, some lad who obviously didnt see what happened gripped me off him before i had chance to do anything and the little cunt ran away...
I quickly explained what happened to the lad who was holding me back n then legged it after him, only to be met by a bouncer who ragged me outside..

Basically, the lad who knicked my chain had gone and told the bouncer that i had punched him and to kick me out! :O shocked as fuck i stood there like a lemon in dis belief that he had told him that!

I finaly picked my jaw up off the floor and said that little cunt knicked my chain... Luckily the bouncer straight away believed me as he could tell the other lad was talking shit and was blatently at the rave to rob people!

we argued for a while, but as he had no proof the kid robbed me he was aloud to stay! :( I could of filed a complaint but as it was NYE i thought fuck it, ive come all the way down here from wales, i may as well forget about it and enjoy the rest of the night!

so i did, BUT had to spend the rest of the evening watching that little twat prance about with his SCATTY misses and a big smile on his face!! GUTTING!

YOUR TURN!!!!!

Last edited:
Nicked someones chain on NYE once, caused a bit of a kerfuffle. Sold it for some good MDMA though. Great night.

That the same guy you tried to get kicked out when you said he tried to punch you?

---------- Post added at 23:28 ---------- Previous post was at 23:27 ----------

haha... sorry fella ;)

This aint meant to be negative, just a chance for people to have laugh at a bad situation :)

maybe i should change the title to best AND worst rave experiences! lol

Fair doos but yeah a best an funniest would be better as the bad things I've seen at raves aint stuff you want to talk about

Fair doos but yeah a best an funniest would be better as the bad things I've seen at raves aint stuff you want to talk about

^^ This, funniest thing I saw was in Matter with JMZMaloney. We were on the outskirts of the dancefloor in the corner and some little guy shoves into this proper massive cunt. The big guy turns around going mental shouting at him and grabs him by his shirt about to punch him. Matey just goes pale as a sheet and throws up all over the big guy, was the funniest shit I ever saw. Great defence mechanism.

Once some guy came up to me when I was working as a bouncer and told me some little rent boy had punched him and to chuck him out. As I went to do so this matey went pale as fuck and jabbered something about having his chain robbed. I could tell he was too brain dead to have the motor capacity to punch someone so left him.

Milla I think I'm beginning to like you...but just who were you thinking of filing a complaint with?

:)

File a complaint to the club apparently fella, i wasnt to bothered as there was nothing i could do about it! the bouncer said they can write it down or do something just as useless!

typical of my luck though.. the 'incident' happened in the only part of the club that isnt covered by cctv! :/

---------- Post added at 23:52 ---------- Previous post was at 23:47 ----------

Now that you all have taking the piss of me getting robbed out of your systems, i really would like to know your worst (and now best) rave experiences! lol

Last edited:
at fabric...
Was on the balcony, some derp behind me threw a glass onto the dancefloor. Doorman comes to me and tells me to stop, I tell him it wasn't me, but he doesn't hear what I say since it was pretty loud. He violently takes me and throws me out because I apparently told him to f*ck off.
Outside I tried to reason with some people who were in charge but "admitted to them that I told the doorman to f*ck off" they couldn't let me in again. This is how I missed spor's last appearance in London (probably/hopefully not ever but in quite some time that's for sure, and I never saw him before that...)
Good times. (n)

Probably just goin back when we were little junglist youts and one of our fake/older brother's ids used to get us turned away.

at fabric...
Was on the balcony, some derp behind me threw a glass onto the dancefloor. Doorman comes to me and tells me to stop, I tell him it wasn't me, but he doesn't hear what I say since it was pretty loud. He violently takes me and throws me out because I apparently told him to f*ck off.
Outside I tried to reason with some people who were in charge but "admitted to them that I told the doorman to f*ck off" they couldn't let me in again. This is how I missed spor's last appearance in London (probably/hopefully not ever but in quite some time that's for sure, and I never saw him before that...)
Good times. (n)

OUCH :( .. what a twat that boy was for throwin the glass hey!!

Re: Your best AND worst rave experience ?

Thought this might turn out to be an interesting thread..

wether you got your ass kicked or robbed or took a fat girl home im sure you all have some funny stories to share,

Heres mine... :)

Innovation NYE, two years ago in the lightbox in vauxhall, i was dancing alone while my mates got a drink, minding my own business...

stupidly, i wore a chain to the rave and forgot to take it off! ... while dancing i all of a suddern felt a MASSIVE tug on my neck, i had a quick feel around my chest and all i felt was skin.. normally im not the fighting type, but i turned around and saw red... some scatty little dick head was stuffin my chain down his pants!!

I FLIPPED! grabbed him round the throat and went to drop the head on him, some lad who obviously didnt see what happened gripped me off him before i had chance to do anything and the little cunt ran away...
I quickly explained what happened to the lad who was holding me back n then legged it after him, only to be met by a bouncer who ragged me outside..

Basically, the lad who knicked my chain had gone and told the bouncer that i had punched him and to kick me out! :O shocked as fuck i stood there like a lemon in dis belief that he had told him that!

I finaly picked my jaw up off the floor and said that little cunt knicked my chain... Luckily the bouncer straight away believed me as he could tell the other lad was talking shit and was blatently at the rave to rob people!

we argued for a while, but as he had no proof the kid robbed me he was aloud to stay! :( I could of filed a complaint but as it was NYE i thought fuck it, ive come all the way down here from wales, i may as well forget about it and enjoy the rest of the night!

so i did, BUT had to spend the rest of the evening watching that little twat prance about with his SCATTY misses and a big smile on his face!! GUTTING!

YOUR TURN!!!!!

If that was me i would have enjoyed the rest of the night too but then i would have followed that cunt outside when he left and dealt with it the proper way.

Hmm..can´t think of a really bad experience..except a fight that broke out once in a trance rave which I explained in another thread.
The others are pretty harmless.

A 3rd degree gurner overtook me in the cue once bumping into my girlfriend, no apology and shit, so we took him to the back of the line.

Some poor guy trying to talk to my gf, ended up in him being kicked in the back..he got thrown out aswell cause I told the bouncer he wanted to sell her drugs. :teeth: As if that wasn´t enuff.

The odd little argument fight, nothing really that bad, once in a year or so.

The worst thing really was when I smoked a blunt being drunk as fcuk..chilling on a railing outside of that complex and cozily puking on the cars and people below. Felt really bad.

This is slightly offtopic but when I was a whole lot younger at a rave and the e-rush started I had to throw up and I did so on a guy who walked infront of me and he didn´t have a clue. I turned left for a seat laughing my ass off..oh boy..poor guy..would have liked to see his face when discovering he got puked on.:uberlaugh

resize_box_it_-resources-product-images-20160-breakinsciencejpg.350x350.jpg

Too many reasons to mention. Ugh. Anyone else unlucky enough to go that night?

Camden Palace was a griiiiiiiiiiimey place. Didn't go to that one, but went to a few there. The venue itself made it easy for scum to work though; was really dark and had random little alcoves dotted around the main room, like dark little caves. Saw a few people getting dragged into them..

By far the worst places I've been were SE0ne, Heaven and Bagleys. All around 04-07. Too many things to mention tbh, but that was when you'd be beaten the fuck out of before you was robbed. Nasty times.

Pickpockets/chain snatchers are the common cunts these days. You don't really get the out n out violent raves anymore, since the photo-scan ID systems came in. Which is fuckin good!

Seen some really deep things happen over the years. Nothing compared to what the elders say about the old times though. People waving guns about n shit

As $pyto just said about Guns.

My worst has to be Jungle Mania at The Island (Ilford) in 1996.3 people were turned away at 2am as there was no admission after that time,one of them then shot through the doors about 5 or 6 times and killed one of the Security team there.

Another one was Stush at Club UN same year i think.All sorts of shit going on.I got picked on by 3 very tall rude boys,they got fuck all of me and i got away before getting filled in.People were seen in there with guns as well, i didn't see them but others did who i knew.

Back
Top Bottom