Neurofunk

Well you know what I think about your tracks. This is right down the middle, meaning it's great.

I wasn't sure about the snare thing, but I suppose their complaints may involve the fact that you can hear the attack of the hi-hat w/ the snare which is an uncommon balance. I really like the long/short hi-hat work though!

Everything else: F u N K yyyyyyyyyy

Where are you selling these anyway?

They're scared of you. I'm pissed that you're not signed cause that means if I was at your level of neuro sound I STILL wouldn't have releases.

But seriously - they don't know how fast you're producin' - let a little label know, tell them you'll get them an EP every two weeks, see what their response is. Hell, I don't think they even need to master them for you.

At the same time, in the long run, don't let your stuff get to formulaic (the same each time) - I'm not saying it is, but the rhythms of the main reese stab are a place to look for variation and contrast.

you should see my "studio" its an Old shitty broken laptop that shuts down if move because the Power cable is broken and battery is dead ,then the ventilator(fan) is ...i doont have any i have my own builded usb fan what is cooling my pc form outside ...then i have 1,6 ghz cpu what literally squeeks and suhuts down when i use some hq patches or samples :D i dont have alot samples cause my hdd is 75 gb in there are Windows 7 ,daw and samples and everything else you put in copmuter :D and i use some shitty speakers .... should send them a picture of that aswell :D and i could make EP In every week almost i depends how i spend my time .... :D

right. replace your computer piece by piece - cheaper is AMD processor and motherboards, making sure you get the AM3 socket with the FASTEST Hypertransport they've got - that's the key, the hypertransport. If you go Intel their new front side bus technology is called something else, I forget what. With my two year old AM3 Mobo and Phenom X2 CPU I can run like...infinite Reason modules...at 88.2KHz rate.

Oh, whoops, it's a laptop. Use a desktop. :)

Accept your friend request from Jungle Jape and keep it funky.

sorry about posting my sig, I keep forgetting to deselect it!

Back
Top Bottom