Cyclopyze - Neuro thingy (WIP)

Sound good to me mate. Listening with crappy headphone atm, but definitely a good start. You introduce the bass three times before it finally drops which sounds strange to me perhaps if you wonna tease the bass in you could tail off each little cut if you see what I mean? Before the drop happens you could build a crescendo then cut to silence for a quarter or half a bar before slamming the beat in. Think your kick and snare need to come allot more. Sounds a bit woolly in places, this should be sorted out with eq, roll off any unnecessary lows etc. I love the overall feel though some great movement to the track as a whole and some lovely creepy klangy noizes. Kool!

Sound good to me mate. Listening with crappy headphone atm, but definitely a good start. You introduce the bass three times before it finally drops which sounds strange to me perhaps if you wonna tease the bass in you could tail off each little cut if you see what I mean? Before the drop happens you could build a crescendo then cut to silence for a quarter or half a bar before slamming the beat in. Think your kick and snare need to come allot more. Sounds a bit woolly in places, this should be sorted out with eq, roll off any unnecessary lows etc. I love the overall feel though some great movement to the track as a whole and some lovely creepy klangy noizes. Kool!

Thx man, that was actualy very helpful lol. :D

Bass in intro is kinda random i know, and since the whole intro sounds like it's not rly in a steady beat it may sound kinda off, but I'l re-arrange that and proly fade that bass out (if I don't remove it).

Don't know what to do about snare tbh, it's alrdy distorted, about + 8db boost at 207hz (and everything else is basicly scooped out of there), etc...guess I'l try layering another snare on it, proly something with more high end.

All in all, thx alot for the feedback :D

not too bad man as said could use some eqing on those drums.. Nice bass and overall vibe tho dig the nice little shaker type things in there.

Back
Top Bottom