What I hate about soundcloud

UKDNB obviously has some reservations about the spamming because the last inbox message I got from him (not even a tune) said:

"i appologise if for any reason if i have offended you by sending this message."

On reflection I think inbox messages are worse than privately shared tracks, because at least you can listen to the track and dismiss it.

Whereas I get a lot of:

"I see you follow X, if you like X, come check out my badly produced music that has absolutely no stylistic similarities to X."

The annoying thing is, they seem to get quite a lot of feedback and followers from doing it.

Yea this happens to everyone,jut ignore that,but worst thing is when someone follow you and than next day unfollow because you don*t want follow him/her i really really hate that...

They get the mute treatment. Our inbox is full of these including some Christian based dance tracks

Yea this happens to everyone,jut ignore that,but worst thing is when someone follow you and than next day unfollow because you don*t want follow him/her i really really hate that...

Soundcloud whores. They add thousands, then delete thousands, and keep all the followers who have followed in return. SC is just a big popularity contest to alot of people. Unfortunately i dont listen to shit music tho. So all you soundcloud whores who spend more time on SC than you do producing, and chant the motto "its all about the promotion" - sort your life out.

last guy who inboxed me got a sturdy return saying "If your music was any fucking good you wouldnt need to ask people to vote for you now would you?"

They get the mute treatment. Our inbox is full of these including some Christian based dance tracks

Not ready to let Jesus into your life yet Smarty?? You could steal a march on the yanks by inventing christian dubstep...it's gonna happen at some point innit...

equally annoying are people who leave 1000's of the same comment saying something like 'big tune check out my stuff'

just came back here to moan about exactly this.

you just know their music is going to be shit! nobody who makes good tracks would do it.

yeah ok it can be hard to get noticed but this type of behaviour makes me think, ur a cock!

hahahahahahaha! quality everyone ranting about bluey, he's safe as houses and uses soundcloud to its full potential. As previously said, just block the emails!

Failing that, if you really are pissed with it, then click "Mute" on the users profile to never hear anything from them again, via sound cloud that is.

Back
Top Bottom