VA -The Flavours EP Volume 2

I reckon my fav tune off it is still Nah Fool Me Again for some reason can't even explain why, such a hype tune love that bassline.

---------- Post added at 04:54 ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 ----------

Right my tune of the year sorted and it's only a lickle roller lol, Not overly keen on the P Badboy ting others are huge though. Although I've had a cheeky 320 dub of Tomorrow's Another for a year + :shh:

think everyone has haha

Like all the songs on there Electrostep and the Potential Badboy one are my favs! I must admit i loved Tomorrows another day VIP but now i have heard that many times im sick of it

wicked ep been waiting for Nah Fool Me. damn right reload

Last edited by a moderator:
Electrostep is cool but way too similar too Swordfish. Definitely better then most of the wobble Playaz release without a doubt.

I bloody love tomorrows another day vip, well glad thats finally gettin a release. I always find with these playaz releases quite marmitey. Really feelin electrostep as well, likin shimahs direction bit different innit.

As far as i understand this will have sub zero and jaydan your world on, which is bangin! can't wait....

anyone have a release date?

Not on this one I don't think unless it's a digital bonus.

---------- Post added at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:50 ----------

The Sub Zero tune is just a vip of that "broken" tune with a different sample

£1.79 320s for the whole thing on 7digital, bargain. i'll be rinsing both the vip and electro step

Back
Top Bottom