Silent Witness feat. Sara Mitra -- Leave You [Tripple Seed]

from ant tc1s facebook - http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2413201590271.952585.839220270&type=1&theater

so its not on the album but i remember a message from dispatch records a few months ago (cant be bothered to find it) thanking all of the artists of releases in 2012 and early 2013 with a list of them all and Sara Mitra was on the list. Im not sure how many Drum & Bass tunes she has made but i wouldn't be surprised if it was released on a silent witness dispatch 12" at some point in 2013

Lol!

How wrong were you! :teeth:

yea i know. although we still havnt seen a release with Sarah Mitra in on dispatch yet. i bet it has been shelved and is now gathering dust in Ant TC1s dub rack.

Just remember where assumptions got you last time jungle! :teeth:

My hunch is this will be shelved for enternity. Silent Witness has been awfully quiet recently so maybe he isn't releasing or working on releasing anything at the moment.

Just remember where assumptions got you last time jungle! :teeth:

My hunch is this will be shelved for enternity. Silent Witness has been awfully quiet recently so maybe he isn't releasing or working on releasing anything at the moment.

he just releasing a new EP! http://www.tripleseed.com/silent-witness-ice-pipe-clips/

- - - Updated - - -

and he released 2 other eps earlier this year. one on dispatch and one one triple seed

- - - Updated - - -

and one of his tracks is on the new horizons compilation

he just releasing a new EP! http://www.tripleseed.com/silent-witness-ice-pipe-clips/

- - - Updated - - -

and he released 2 other eps earlier this year. one on dispatch and one one triple seed

- - - Updated - - -

and one of his tracks is on the new horizons compilation

Well I be damned. Shows how much attention I pay in recent times.

So why is this tune not on one of these releases then Jungle? You have the answers I want them.

Well I be damned. Shows how much attention I pay in recent times.

So why is this tune not on one of these releases then Jungle? You have the answers I want them.

I think that TC1 signed it for silent witness album but then it became a survival and silent witness album so they didnt end up using it.

I think that TC1 signed it for silent witness album but then it became a survival and silent witness album so they didnt end up using it.
Hi guys, this was never something for S & SW's joint album. I wanted to release this however some issues arose for me and Dan SW in being able to make it work as a release so I couldn't ever sign it or get off the ground with this one, just to clear things up.

Hi guys, this was never something for S & SW's joint album. I wanted to release this however some issues arose for me and Dan SW in being able to make it work as a release so I couldn't ever sign it or get off the ground with this one, just to clear things up.

Cheers Ant.

The wait goes on!

Two years later, still no update?

Any one who wants to find out is best enquiring with Silent Witness directly. Again - this track was never confirmed for release on Dispatch so I have no involvement with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom