mR_BLACk - Meet You In Low Earth Orbit

Hey this is great! awesome intro lovely dark vibe, & as Balthazaar says great filmscore type sound. Awesome minimal percussion. There is one effect that I'd like to find out how you made it, sounds like a heavilly delayed vocal that you've used as a pad on the intro/outro and a few other places; does make it feel really creapy :finger2:

Last edited:
There is one effect that I'd like to find out how you made it, sounds like a heavilly delayed vocal that you've used as a pad on the intro/outro and a few other places; does make it feel really creapy :finger2:

part of that is a heavily processed sample from the alien³ ost ;)

cheers!

awsome vibes, nice work! love the soundscape, right up my street! I'd like to hear the kick a little fatter, and maybe pumping that bass a bit more. bigup!

I'd like to hear the kick a little fatter, and maybe pumping that bass a bit more.

yeah i've noticed the bassdrum needs more punch. more variations of everything all the way through... working on the bassline too...

thanks everyone for your comments, glad you seem to enjoy the tune so far. :)

stay tuned for an update!

Loving it mate! I would like to hear a bit of a change on the 2nd drop though, either more or less if ya get me? sounding phat tho.

Back
Top Bottom