Solid - SotBAA [dnb]

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Working on a lickle something the past few hours, been trying to get some shit done all day, finally I get into a good groove and the fire alarm in the hotel goes off..

Check it out.

Intro is stumbling a little, the drums have no variation at all and the bass could use a bit of tweaking, but so far I think I'm off to a pretty good start.

The sad thing is this means all my previous works in progress will be lost forever, like tears in rain ;_;

Last edited:
That's a mixdown issue. Your cans either colour your sound a lot or they aren't translating levels that well because they are so close to the ear ...

I could listen to your song in my head phones. Tell you if the song at least has a good vibe to it.

I like that little synth fill at 1:39 and after, really cool. You could have a few more different ones.

Some cool sound in that bass, a bit of resampling and some more distortion on the mids and highs might really bring out the grit.

yeah man, I hate that thing where you make something sound great on headphones and then it doesn't translate to speakers.

Back
Top Bottom