Bournemouth drum and bass scene

Not really much in the way of liquid at the moment. Hasn't been for a while. Maybe we'll get a bit in the summer or when the students are back. Mostly just big nights.

Anybody on here going to Vibez at the Winchester tonight? Should be a good one. Technimatic, DJ Freeze and locals. Myself and Russla in the main room as well (dunno if more of the people playing are on this forum?). Think I'm going to play some liquid.

It was a good night. Really enjoyed it. Gotta love the Winchester! Biggest amount of wreck heads I've seen in a while as well. Haha. Really enjoyed my set although apparently I played with one of the filters on for nearly the whole of my set so every other tune had no bass :/ Bit amateur really

Ha I forgot how good Bournemouth was! Are the Opera House or Old Fire Station still there? Spent so many weekends partying in the DnB room at Slinkys lol.

It was a good night. Really enjoyed it. Gotta love the Winchester! Biggest amount of wreck heads I've seen in a while as well. Haha. Really enjoyed my set although apparently I played with one of the filters on for nearly the whole of my set so every other tune had no bass :/ Bit amateur really

hahaha i forgot about this, sorry I didnt even realise right till the end of your set LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Ha I forgot how good Bournemouth was! Are the Opera House or Old Fire Station still there? Spent so many weekends partying in the DnB room at Slinkys lol.

Opera House is now an O2 Academy, Firestation is still going strong!

Back
Top Bottom