MARLOK - I NEED YOU [CHEESY DANCEFLOOR LIQUID]

nice man! great vibes, wikid percussion! stereo field needs to be more interesting imo, ur instruments are very central, nice work tho anywayz

This song is really good. No bull shit I really like it. Piano and all.

Look at that Marlok your going to be famous. You should get an ocelot when you get rich. Then tour America so I can show up at one of your shows and say"I told him to do that" and of course none of my friends would believe me but screw them anyway.

good work mate sounds sweet, if it was my tune i would be thinkin about adding some airy fx, but it sounds really good mate

Oh man I've been trying to listen to this for days but for some reason my PC wouldnt load up the wavform for this track! It's working now.....finally

Lovin this mate, gotta be one of your best yet for me, loads of evergy and rythym. Drum work is great, and not your usual jump up drums you are accustomed to writing. Really pushed the boundaries on your style with this one matey.....I'm so proud! ;)

Yeah nice one. On these headphones it sounds like the kick and snare are really thumping along and dominating a bit, that might be why it seems like some of the other elements need to be turned up, but spreading them out a bit like Miszt said might help too.

I like all the bits going on.

Back
Top Bottom