1000th post so you lot had better listen to this shit.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Last edited:
I like the first one. Nice space.

The really spread snare certainly stood out in the second one. Different.

Spread as in.. frequency wise?

Thinking of layering a nice punchy, jungle'y snare over it, the drums came from this wave academy pack called "deep sleep" or something.

Thanks for the c and the, still gonna be drinking my rum doe.

will have a listen when i get home.
congrats on 1000 posts - where is your personal avatar?
thats the only reaon i want 1000 posts lol

Yeah man I like the second one too, like that vibe, I've not long started myself.

And welcome to the elite unit.

not sure what to say tbh... not my cup of tea this style so i cant think of much!

mixdowns are nice though, thats for sure! please tell me this isnt 'dnb' though?

nowt really in the way of neg crit

great soundscapes, love the sounds in the second one espcially, nice work, both weird as hell, i'd imagine pink floyd wuld make dnb sumthin like this if they did

The first one gets kinda boring after a while, but u used nice sounds, i like the 2nd one better

Really dig both of em, mate!
Those subby kicks you got are really... mmmm nice! And your second track got all those sweet bouncing sounds and I dig those really hard.

And grats on your 1000'nd post!

same snare in both and in both i thought it stuck out from the mix in both (esp the first where it is panned slightly right). first one is my fav as the ambient and laid back vibe works for me. the groove is really in the hats and rides :)

That last (third) one, I love it. I wonder where you get all that energy to add, let alone design/sample, all those fills. After 2:12, the whole mix becomes a tad too leveled, or maybe I am becoming sensitive to sound.

Yeah, if anyone can tell me how to make channels mono in FL Studio that would be greeeeat.

They stick out like it's a good thing or a bad thing? I go a little, well.. accustomed to the sounds when I'm listening to them over and over and over and over..

Last edited:
I hate your snare. And drums in general. Just opinion not fact. Like the feeling of the songs however.

Back
Top Bottom