Bad Ace Inc - shapeshifter

I am just a DnB Listener and I am not professional (listener) yet!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. No intro - 42 seconds the same thing from the beginning, it wasn't so pleasent. So it needs a intro.
2. First 42 sec. are almost the same, no surprises, too monotonous, but rythm is good.
3. The silence after that is very good and tunes after the silence are also very good, but lasts too long ~1 min 30 sec, I wanted some surprises on ~02:00 - it means, a little bit different tunes to the backround (a little change).
---

That was my view of this track. It seems that it will be a good track.

:)

PeTzZz said:
I am just a DnB Listener and I am not professional (listener) yet!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. No intro - 42 seconds the same thing from the beginning, it wasn't so pleasent. So it needs a intro.
2. First 42 sec. are almost the same, no surprises, too monotonous, but rythm is good.
3. The silence after that is very good and tunes after the silence are also very good, but lasts too long ~1 min 30 sec, I wanted some surprises on ~02:00 - it means, a little bit different tunes to the backround (a little change).
---

That was my view of this track. It seems that it will be a good track.

:)

cheers bro ill take them into consideration :respekt:

ps there is only 2 dayz work in this,i dont normally worry bout an intro till near the end of a track.really i spose im lookin what to do after all this.opinions?

Last edited:
Good start. I'd put a HP filter over the main riff, and a LP filter over the bass, vary the drum patterns, find a good sample for a breakdown. Nice start.

I agree, this is gonna be a solid track. The key is variation, but I don't start putting edits and shit into my songs till I got all the framework laid out anyway, which I'm guessing is what yer doing.

Very nice :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom