Barfight - Athys & Duster
Point of no return - Immortal technique
my name is - Eminem
come around - Flare
Dude - Feyder
Heads High - Heretic
Surving the times - Liondub & visionary
Hottsteper - KGB kid

Please post comments and share the mix about please :)

<3

Cool mix dude, not too keen on all the mashups but a couple here and there are nice, personally i'd take some more the treble of them tracks, you can hear the snare every half beat way too much... All mixed well and tight, Barfight is a fucking tune! Good luck

Thanks for listening + giving feedback

Cool mix dude, not too keen on all the mashups but a couple here and there are nice, personally i'd take some more the treble of them tracks, you can hear the snare every half beat way too much... All mixed well and tight, Barfight is a fucking tune! Good luck

I will have to try taking a bit more treble out of the hiphop tracks and maybe turn the bass up on them a little more. Hopfully this should make the vocals sound a bit deeper and hopfully hide that half beat snare.

Pretty much what russ said mate.. personally would have liked more dnb less hip hop being a dnb comp! but thats preference i guess, technical side is great. Sure this would work well in a party atmosphere!

Good luck bruva !

I tried a few of these hiphop/dnb mixes at the last bass ops and they went down a storm so i thought i would stick um in this mix. But yeh i may of overdone it for a half hour mix

Wicked set Fiyah! I actually liked the mash ups...especially Dreams into Regurgitate! Heavy shit. Personally I'd use that 3rd deck so the hip hop tunes are never left on their own but that's imo obviously. You should start a set with a hip-hop tune for sure! ;)

I havent heard many of the other entries but I bet the competition's stiff. Good luck mate! :miss_rep:

Wicked set Fiyah! I actually liked the mash ups...especially Dreams into Regurgitate! Heavy shit. Personally I'd use that 3rd deck so the hip hop tunes are never left on their own but that's imo obviously. You should start a set with a hip-hop tune for sure! ;)

I havent heard many of the other entries but I bet the competition's stiff. Good luck mate! :miss_rep:

safe mate, yeah man i need to get my 3rd cdj 900. im £400 short atm and am looking to sell me technics to pay for them.

yeah theres a few decent mixes entered. i took a bit of a risk using the mash ups but hopefully it sets my apart from the crowd !!!

Back
Top Bottom