Manchester drum n bass scene ?

_MILLA

Flamboyant muthafucka
VIP Junglist
hi!!
so i have just come back from manchester..
me and the misses have put a deposit down on a house in openshaw!

we will be livin in the city within 3 weeks :)

need to know asap the names of the clubs and nights that they have dnb in so i can plan ouyr first night out!!

i havent had much time to look but im ss=ure there is plenty for me to look foward to!

safe!

I spent 3 years in Manchester whilst at Uni.

There is Hit&Run every Monday night with a mix of Dnb & Dubstep artsits with previous artists such as Icicle, Rockwell, Alix Perez, Fracture, Wilkinson, Mala, etc

There is Heavy Rain which runs once a month which focuses on the deeper side of Dnb and 140, this year they have Jon Convex, Scuba, Loxy etc

Then there is Soul:ution every month which is Marcus Intalex, Calibre, Spy and guests - brilliant night, awesome club (Band on the Wall)

Pandemik - bi monthly - only the deepest future cuts in dnb - good up and coming night.

And then there are your more commercial dnb/dubstep nights - 'Oh My God', 'Just Skank', Badman Ting etc

All in a there is a great choice of dnb and dubstep in Manchester, a very healthy scene.

yeah check out all of the above along with subwoofah who lean towards the jungle side of things which is always a good night too.

I spent 3 years in Manchester whilst at Uni.

There is Hit&Run every Monday night with a mix of Dnb & Dubstep artsits with previous artists such as Icicle, Rockwell, Alix Perez, Fracture, Wilkinson, Mala, etc

There is Heavy Rain which runs once a month which focuses on the deeper side of Dnb and 140, this year they have Jon Convex, Scuba, Loxy etc

Then there is Soul:ution every month which is Marcus Intalex, Calibre, Spy and guests - brilliant night, awesome club (Band on the Wall)

Pandemik - bi monthly - only the deepest future cuts in dnb - good up and coming night.

And then there are your more commercial dnb/dubstep nights - 'Oh My God', 'Just Skank', Badman Ting etc

All in a there is a great choice of dnb and dubstep in Manchester, a very healthy scene.

Basicly this! ^

But just to add Manchester has one of the best Freeparty scenes in the country, they have died down a bit at the min but when they happen they go off!

Just check out the likes of Daylite Robbery, Gash, Herbal Sessions, Red Eye Hi Fi, Brother Hood and Rampage on Facebook.

Warehouse Project starts up again next month as well, although I do tend to avoid the place now myself they do have some sick line ups.

---------- Post added at 13:46 ---------- Previous post was at 13:45 ----------

Also check out DJ Levity he's Manchesters answer to Andy C

Ezzz thread update.....

New deep / dark Drum & Bass Jungle night in Manchester in case anyone is interested......

780736.jpg

1442844792.png

Early bird ticket only £5 + BF

https://www.facebook.com/events/892952000741750/
www.facebook.com/formlessMCR

www.formlessmcr.com

Back
Top Bottom