Mistanoize.com
VIP Junglist
MISTANOIZE - RAM 100 DJ COMP - WINNING MIX

MISTANOIZE - RAM 100 DJ COMP - WINNING MIX

Shouts to everyone at ram & Nuera!

http://ramrecords.com/news/168-ramm100-mixcloud-competition-winner

Download here
http://www.facebook.com/RAMrecordsltd?sk=app_190322544333196

Moving Fusion-- Atlantis (Bad Company Remix)
Concord Dawn -- Fly Away Home
Hive -- Blackout
Ram Trilogy -- Titan
Bad Company-- Spacehopper
Culture Shock-- Cathedral
Noisia-- Deception
Origin Unknown --Lunar Bass - Original
Basher-- Astroids
Sub Focus Timewarp Vip
Xample & Lomax --Contra
Concept 2 --Cause N Effect
Ram Trilogy-- No Reality (Noisia Remix)
Origin Unknown --Sound In Motion
Xample & Lomax-- Lowdown Vip
Culture Shock-- Bypass
Moving Fusion -- Makosa
Andy C & Shimon--Quest
Basher-- Illusion
Origin Unknown -- Truly One
Ant Miles & Boneshaker --Vicious Nature
Andy C --Roll On
Shimon & Andy C-- Nightflight
Ram Trilogy-- Firewire
Ram Trilogy-- Milkyway
Fresh --Signal
Origin Unknown --Valley Of The Shadows (Vocal

Last edited:
Fuck me...ridiculous mixing skills, this has to be at least head to head with Nuera's one. Great selection aswell, finally someone has used Blackout by Hive and that part around Deception is totally insane, made me wanna crush my head into the wall right away :D

yeah matts is big i bigged him up the other week about it... those lot were on this bang early and have racked up some serious plays etc

i hope its not down to them seeing who has the most shit and just picking one of those top people.... down to it being long checking all of them lol

really good mate, your styles pretty unique, the mix with lunar bass where you had half of it eqed out sounded strangely awesome.

this and mattys should be the two fighting it out for the win i think, good luck

This is an epic mix, proper clever intro and after that I was hooked - mixing is super-tight throughout and mix really flows well! Good luck mate!

really good mate, your styles pretty unique, the mix with lunar bass where you had half of it eqed out sounded strangely awesome.

^this. will share on the junglised blog tomorrow and ill make sure it whips its way around the swansea allsorts boys too. im sure they'll enjoy it and help you out with winning :D

fair fucking play mate.

yours and matts were by far and away the best two..

looking forward to seeing you on dnbtv, much deserved (y)

Congrats on the win mate....now I want this on my phone, any chance of a DL link please please please?

Back
Top Bottom