How many DLs per mix do you average?

turtDJ

osmosis' thread got me thinking about all this - so how many DLs do you average when you 'release' a mix?

I get an average of 100 DLs per mix but my record is 170 (for my last mix:- see thread Summer Viiiibes!)

I can pretty much count on a solid 100 DLs tho, but would very much like to push that higher.. so what about youse lot? I know some of you get fracking loads of hits!

Probably a little over a hundred total. That's my goal, usually.

On soundcloud it's usually about 100 listens and 10-20 DLs, on another czech mixes site it's around 500 listens and 300 DLs...not much comments though (around 5 on both).

@ Gemini and Fire starter - 500-2000 downloads is pretty much smashing it in my book!! Nice! Ill have to take a listen, hit me with a link to your best!

@ Gemini and Fire starter - 500-2000 downloads is pretty much smashing it in my book!! Nice! Ill have to take a listen, hit me with a link to your best!

All depends on what you like . The mix with 2000 downloads was my first ever dubstep mix. I'm pretty sure I linked that mix in my original post

My ragga jungle mixes are also quite popular

Www.soundcloud.com/fire-starter

Hope you enjoy

my mixtapes only get between 50 & 100 downloads really.
But my radio show gets between 400 & 600 hits every week :D so cant complain

i'm happy if anyone downloads :D promotion is such a pain in the arse, someone needs to make a Promotion VST, then i can get on it properly

Back
Top Bottom