Downloading mixes...

SamboG

Sup Sluts
Just signed up to this forum melarky and have come across some wicked mixes people have laid down. What's the deal with getting hold of them? Is it a case of look don't touch?! :-/

(I've just bought a portable MP3 player if that helps explain things!!)

PeAcE

perhaps you mean what do you actually do to download?

right click your mouse on the link provided, then 'save as ..' Pick where on your PC you want it saved and go for it.
As Gordo said some of the links will be down as people can't keep big files hosted forever. Most of the recent threads should still be up I guess

:shittin:

Mixes aren't contraband, if they got dubs in then they're only mixed so you can't pinch em and burn to cdr. Nevertheless, there's always some people that snip out clips from mixes and then try and do a cut-n-paste job on them to try and make them playable, but you can always tell.

Remember: mixes not contraband, just (unauthorised) dubs. Download, play and enjoy. :D

Just like I do on my 40gb iRiver iHP-140. (still not finished tellin everyone that I own one of those beauties :D :D :D)

Yeah, i meant saving the mixes themselves. I just assumed that the only think you can save is the link to the file itself.

Thanks for the info chaps, i see myself logging onto this website for many hours to come!

Nice

SamboG said:
Yeah, i meant saving the mixes themselves. I just assumed that the only think you can save is the link to the file itself.

Thanks for the info chaps, i see myself logging onto this website for many hours to come!

Nice

:beers:

Back
Top Bottom