John Miszt - Sweet Talk (Minimal Remix) - minimal/tech/atmospheric

Nice tune man really meshed the the harmonic vibes with some nice growly stabs. I would personally like to hear the track break off from the chill vibe and get just a little moar impact at 1:45 but that just personal taste. Maybe a new bass and a new drum would be nice to come in at that point.

Nice tune man really meshed the the harmonic vibes with some nice growly stabs. I would personally like to hear the track break off from the chill vibe and get just a little moar impact at 1:45 but that just personal taste. Maybe a new bass and a new drum would be nice to come in at that point.

thanks man! yeah ur right about the switch up, i've got a dirty bass coming in around then that adds a nasty edge to the track, havnt decieded where to take the rest of the sound yet tho, i'l post up once its done!

Oh shit how did I not see this one before? I Absolutely love that piano in the intro.....beautiful......

Oh and that bass.........fantastic! I'm really lovin your stuff right now man...

im no expert by any means but i fuckin love it!! just my cuppa tea! love the contrast between the lovely elements and the nasty elements :) some feedback on my tracks would be more than appreciated...safe!!

Back
Top Bottom