Software Compatible with Numark Mixtrack

Gonzonian

I have a Numark Mixtrack (not pro) which
came standard with Traktor LE.
I'm after a program that can set multiple
cue points, can record mix from, can set cue points on points not
on grid lines. Is Traktor Pro 2 going to work?
How well does it work? Or can I get virtual dj to
be compatible with my mixtrack?

Thanks

I too have the Numark Mixtrack (not Pro). I haven't tried Traktor been using Virtual DJ. Unfortunately, Virtual DJ has a detection alert programmed in their software. It automatically detects controller add-ons. You'll only be able to use the program for 10 minutes then it will shut down. You have to upgrade to the Virtual DJ Pro Full program to use any add-on controller...which costs $229.00 to $329.00 (U.S. Currency). I'm currently looking for a new program to use with "no strings attached". I'm only familar with Virtual DJ so finding a new program is gonna be task for me. Good Luck!

I have a Numark Mixtrack (not pro) which
came standard with Traktor LE.
I'm after a program that can set multiple
cue points, can record mix from, can set cue points on points not
on grid lines. Is Traktor Pro 2 going to work?
How well does it work? Or can I get virtual dj to
be compatible with my mixtrack?

Thanks

Traktor pro 2 will do everything you mention. Traktor LE cannot do this because its been limited on purpose.
The plus side is you already know the interface and dont need to re-learn everything

read these:

http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2010/08/dj-controller-software-bundled/
http://www.digitaldjtips.com/2011/05/your-questions-can-my-mixtrack-pro-work-with-traktor-pro-2/

I'm pretty sure all the Numark gear is mapped in Traktor. I recall seeing the Mixtrack in the setup wizard when I was setting up my Mixtrack Pro.

If your buying software, buy Traktor Pro 2, not VDJ Pro. It is cheaper and a considerably more powerful tool for dj'ing. (unless you are looking to do video).

Back
Top Bottom