Fracture & Neptune LP competition

Press@GrassRoot

final_cover.jpg

To celebrate the release of 'Retrospect - A Decade Of Fracture & Neptune' we have a very special limited vinyl release featuring two brand new tracks. 'Customtone ft Martin Fieber' and 'Brain Freeze ft Chewie'. Brain Freeze will never be released digitally so we are giving something back to the vinyl heads with this one. The sleeve art will be hand printed and individually hand numbered numbered by Emilski. If you saw the artwork for the special test presses of The Limit, then you will know Emilski is amazing and that these will be very special.

The vinyl release has been limited to a run of 500 with each of the sleeves lovingly printed by our very own hands and I can tell you now it took a whole weekend to do and Emilski still has ink under his fingernails! They look amazing, like nothing you've seen before and we are giving you the chance to win number 001 out of 500! A unique collectors item to say the least….

Prize: No.1 of a 500 Limited Edition 12? 'Customtone' b/w 'Brain Freeze' in hand printed sleeves by Emilski. ('Brain Freeze' will be a vinyl release ONLY)

How to enter? Simply follow this link to the Astrophonica facebook page and get your name on the wall! A winner will be drawn at random on the 20th June 2011.

Astrophonica Facebook

For all DJ Bookings please contact tom@gramagency.co.uk

If only I had Facebook! that Customtone track Is the best track I have heard in years, be it Drum & Bass or not. I was worried what was going on with this release and Im glad to hear it's coming out on vinyl, my fave artists right now, really enjoyed those videos too, nice 1!

Back
Top Bottom