John Miszt - 48hrs (Minimal Edit) - minimal/tech

wow that bass is sick. man im loving this tune, fucking heavy

---------- Post added at 12:19 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

this is my personal favourite tune that ive heard from you before man, absolutly smashing.

wow that bass is sick. man im loving this tune, fucking heavy

---------- Post added at 12:19 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

this is my personal favourite tune that ive heard from you before man, absolutly smashing.

nice one, thanks man! :D

Another quality track mate, you're churning them out thick and fast right now huh?

That kick is proper heavy, I like it, bass is cool too, although it doesnt catch me as much as your last track did, you got your work cut out for ya if you wanna top that previous track lol!

Beat is sick bro. Lovin that bass too! I think maybe a few more ghost hats or something should pop up when it drops though?

Also, a minimal riser would be nice before the drop?

Nice track though mate!

thanks guys! :D

Another quality track mate, you're churning them out thick and fast right now huh?

That kick is proper heavy, I like it, bass is cool too, although it doesnt catch me as much as your last track did, you got your work cut out for ya if you wanna top that previous track lol!

i plan on spending the whole summer tryin to make better tracks than that man! hermit stlyee :mkay: i want to have a full hour of pumping tech n minimal noise, already got the liquidtech side sorted!

Beat is sick bro. Lovin that bass too! I think maybe a few more ghost hats or something should pop up when it drops though?

Also, a minimal riser would be nice before the drop?

Nice track though mate!

yeah man def! mostly my tracks are designed to be remixed and edited on the fly, which is why they lack those lil extras, coz i put them in live....eventually i'll get sum nice edits together and put them up for download/release or if i'm lucky get them released on sum established labels, fingers crossed

top quality mate..for me its lacking another element or two, but then maybe thats why its called minimal hmm...

but its swings real nice when it drops, n everything sounds tight. nice one mate.

Drums are lovely in this one, I would like to hear a little more variation in the bassline gets a little repetitive after a while but sounds good so far man. A little longer more intricate breakdown would be nice too

Back
Top Bottom