John Miszt - Dark Dreams (Minimal/Neuro)

Nice track, and nice bass flow, tho i think i should get better subs to really appreciate this bass :D. I rly liked all the noises (or filler sounds, whatever u wanna cal then) and im in love with that thingy at 1.58. ^^ Other then that, it might lack a bit of diversity but im guessing it's supposed to be like that (the main part which is pretty much the same through the song). Maybe a bit of drum shuffle.

nice one thanks guys! takin ur points about diversifying, i think its my techno background makin we want things hypnotic n constant with just subtle diffrences, wil play sum more!

OH HELL YEAH! That bass has got possibly the best groove on it I've heard in a very long time!

And just so ya know.....I kinda like the repetativeness of it all, I could listen to that Bline on repeat all day right now!

OH HELL YEAH! That bass has got possibly the best groove on it I've heard in a very long time!

And just so ya know.....I kinda like the repetativeness of it all, I could listen to that Bline on repeat all day right now!

woah thats sum praise, thanks man!!

intros very minimal, works well when it drops because that bass is very good, tune is a big one, drums wise its good, maybe add some progression later on, add some shuffles etc etc.

Mr Fletch...trade secret hehe well not really, its essentially layers of square OSC's with Comb filters and creative automation/LFO movements, and subtle effects that vary slightly between each OSC and morph between one another...ok so that doesnt tell you a huge amount, but subtle layers are the key, kind of the way Neuro basslines are made, but less extreme FX

thanks for the comments guys! i'm gona work on sum variations on this, might not vary the bass at all, but add sum more interesting percussion and sounds just to keep it moving, thanks again! well happy my tunes are gettin a good response, even on dnbarena, woot!...i hope they enjoy them in a few weeks when i finally get to blast them out of a F1 rig :D

Some lovely sounds in that intro, all compliment each other real well. Really nice polished sounding bass as well. Some excellent sound design in this one nice work.

The balance on this was cool, real low end full and heavy, mid-range movement (subtle), and other 'floating' elements. Great stuff man.

deep, dark, rolling and heavy. just the way i like it. wicked stuff mate! personally i think the sub would be better if it flowed a little more with the bass. your tune tho man.

Back
Top Bottom