Recommend me some Sweet Drum & Bass ! :)

parsons19

VIP Junglist
While I do enjoy the genre I'm not exactly a know it all. Only know the general stuff that everybody knows, show me some tracks! Be it Liquid D&B, Heavy D&B, whatever...

Listen to some of the mixes in the member's mixes section. They almost all have tracklistings so if you find a few mixes of the kind of style you're after you'll be able to find out a few names of artists and tunes that you like

hype does a mix on kiss every wednesday night, you can go on the playaz website and have a listen to them :)

Pendulum - Blood Sugar
Starlight - Sweet
Counterstrike - Candy Flip
Zero Tolerance & Beta 2 - Sweet Tooth
Lenzman - Sugar Hill
Doctor P - Sweet Shop (Friction VS Camo & Krooked Remix)

(See what I did there?)

listen to high contrast if we ever,days go by, kiss kiss bang bang
pendulum tarantula, vault,machoist
Noisia stigma,diploducaus,deception
spor aztec,1 up.301 degrees,supernova
ltj atlantis
shy fx power of ra,felling
benny page bang bang ,raggamuffin,turn down the lights,crying out
and many mofre

welcome to the junglist massiv, but seriously just listen to bare mixes and you'll soon find your way

It's all sweet. In my opinion it is the best electronic music genre despite what the negative fucks say

Cheers for the posts everyone :P I have heard quite a few of these but there is a lot of stuff to check out ;)

The reason I made this thread was because I was told to "spice up the tracklist" on one of my mixes, however, quite a few posts have included some of the tracks in my mix! A little confused...

Cheers for the posts everyone :P I have heard quite a few of these but there is a lot of stuff to check out ;)

The reason I made this thread was because I was told to "spice up the tracklist" on one of my mixes, however, quite a few posts have included some of the tracks in my mix! A little confused...

BLUDY BUMBACLAHRTZZ

Just play what you enjoy playing mate

I like everything in this Mediafire Folder of Mixes
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/ad7hbmh31oqd9/Great_DnB_Mixes
What kind of genres am I liking? Usually I like songs with vocals. The even cooler thing is you can search the lyrics and find the original song they used. Before I gathered all those mixes I use to listen and get my Drum and Bass from Pandora.

What's the fastest way to browse this "Members mixes" to check out each mix as fast as possible?
http://dnbforum.com/forumdisplay.php/57-Members-Mixes

do you guys know why dnb.sk had its files deleted? I use to get lots of mixes from there, the site seemed to host a lot of them.

I hate dubstep by the way, is that common for drum and bass enjoyers? I hear people saying "well you haven't listened to REAL dubstep", but even then I don't think I can ever like it after finding out how much better DnB is. It doesn't speak to my soul or touch any emotions (even Dnb without vocals seems to reach out towards emotion www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLyKxU93...z&feature=player_detailpage&v=49Oan0K7Pso#t=0 www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLyKxU93...z&v=jzDNR-T9upc&feature=player_detailpage#t=0).

Besides Dnb, I also like Emancipator, Bonobo, and Nujabes. I usually listen to them to sleep. Oh, and Parov Stelar is awesome:but he's like some kind of New age electronic Jazz genre.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom