Soundcloud update: new jump-up tracks

nice clean production, sounds pretty kool, although not my favorite style tbh, i think maybe its a bit repetative? still tho sounds kool

Tnx man. Yeah about the repetative, i'm thinking about changing the bass melody after the second drop, or play it a bit around with breaks and fx or something.
Tnx for feedback :)

that hi pitched synth is just annoying and sounding unfinished;P Not really impressed by the bass sound either;P but nice pads man;P

Agree on the above man. You need to lose that high synth as it grabs the attention way too much, otherwise though it sounds like a good track. Keep up the good work!

Peace

Maybe i'll won't put it away but turn the volume down or make it sounding stronger, i like the sound of it so i want to keep it part of the track :p

production is good all sounds fit together but im not to keen on that high lead
all them womps sound cool but maybe needs a switch up somewere as it gets a bit repetitive
other than that good tune mate
oh an were u get that real mean killing sample? is it off a film or wat?

production is good all sounds fit together but im not to keen on that high lead
all them womps sound cool but maybe needs a switch up somewere as it gets a bit repetitive
other than that good tune mate
oh an were u get that real mean killing sample? is it off a film or wat?

Its from a movie trailer from the movie jd's revenge... A really old movie i think

Back
Top Bottom