Label TEN TON BEATS UNLEASH THE SOULFIRE EP BY SHODAN...OUT TOMORROW

Ten Ton Beats

Ten Ton Beats
Shodan steps in for the 3rd installment from Ten Ton Beats, This well known and highly respected producer takes us on a journey with his SoulFire E.P. The man behind dnb anthems such as ‘Gimme the Girl’ (Ganja Records), ‘England Story' (Easy Records), and my personal fave the absouloutly massive Living in Darkness remix has jumped back in the studio after some time away from ther world of DnB.
Shodan has evolved since his last venture into the world of dnb alot of time has been taken on this E.P to showcase the tight production skills he is well respected for aswell asan apprctiation for all genres of dnb.
As previously stated the E.P takes you on a journey from the high energy stompy bass driven creation that is ‘The Hills have eyes’ to the some say haunting melodic beauty of the title track ‘SoulFire’, not forgetting the out an out Funkfest that is ‘Jazzcat’, and theres still one track i havent mentioned, guess you will have to have a listen and make up your own mind on my personal fave on the E.P a track simply called ‘Nameless’. This dnb history maker has worked his magic once again to bring something truly special

Try before you buy >>> http://soundcloud.com/ten-ton-beats/sets/shodan-the-soulfire-e-p-ten/

Back
Top Bottom