Andy C arguement

1. maybe some of them are pre-pitched, but if you were getting every tune pressed because they're all dubs, why not?
2. he does beat match a lot of the time and you rarely ever hear anything go out.
3. it's not just the pace of his mixing but the tune selection and key blending.
4. countless other DJ's praise him for his skills on the wheels (can't remember which, but there's vids of Ed Rush & Optical and some others stating he's the untouchable)
5. he's been DJing since about 15 and apparently mixes over 6 hours a day, that's a lot of practice
6. he has access to any tune he wants and with his knowledge and wisdom of dnb can drop some really unexpected tunes (even if you don't rate some of his sets you can't deny he switches styles up)
7. often mixes incredibly fast, which even with beat matching isn't necassarily easy as you still need to know all the tunes
8. Finders Keepers

so yeah i think he's just average but just presses his way to victory

he uses normal vinyl most of the time... the same vinyl that is available to everyone else! and beatmatching really isn't that hard once you've been doing it for anywhere near as long as he has

he almost always does a fairly hard to do mix as his intro. even if he got all his vinyl prepitched he would still have to beatmatch his first tunes and no 2 decks are exact so just putting them to +7 or whatever it is won't get them matched

in some of his sets when he plays on bad set ups, some of the time the tunes aren't exactly in time but he uses the filters to cover it up so that no-one would ever notice

and his tunes don't have reduced intros, he just finds cue points nearer to the drop

Some versions of his tunes are edited. His version of Killers has 16 or 32 bars chopped from the middle section. Just makes it easier for his style of djing

But trust me, i've watched that guy DJ close up more than anyone and am 110% sure that his tunes arent pitched the same or whatever

Some versions of his tunes are edited. His version of Killers has 16 or 32 bars chopped from the middle section. Just makes it easier for his style of djing

But trust me, i've watched that guy DJ close up more than anyone and am 110% sure that his tunes arent pitched the same or whatever

you really love him dont ya!:teeth:

Does the average clubber really give a fuck about this?

It's only the sad internet nerd generation that truly care about something so trivial

Im Certain all his old tunes are pre pitched to current speeds, but I swear there is no point pre pitching cause most of the stuff is 174 anyhow especially all the current RAM stuff Wilko, Sub for example

he almost always does a fairly hard to do mix as his intro. even if he got all his vinyl prepitched he would still have to beatmatch his first tunes and no 2 decks are exact so just putting them to +7 or whatever it is won't get them matched

^^^Normally some sort of 3 deck mash up too, which needs alot of skill

he may have some of the older tunes pitched up, but then if your mixing at + 7 anyway theres no way you can mix in nightflight or something of that ilk in a 1% margin.

i'm certain if he mixed down at +2% he wouldn't need to cut it pitched up or whatever as he'd physically be able to mix it.

i don't actually know it just could be the case

Andy C is a mixing god, the sooner people accept this and stop trying to find faults the better, I'm just waiting for the day someone accuses him of being a robot from the future and thats why he's so good.

Andy C is a mixing god, the sooner people accept this and stop trying to find faults the better, I'm just waiting for the day someone accuses him of being a robot from the future and thats why he's so good.

You mean he's not?!

I highly doubt he does, he just knows his tunes and their speeds down to a 't'. Even if a few of them were cut with shorter intros etc. it still shouldn't tarnish his reputation, he's proved himself enough times as being an A* dj

90 per cent of people have dreamt about Andy in this thread

60 per cent woke up with a fully erect

and 30 per cent with a semi

:love:

He could smear shit on his face and slap women whilst stimulating his prostrate for all i care.

the guy's a master at the art. No questions.

Back
Top Bottom