Basher
Total Science
Fierce
Spinline
Ray Rampage
Xtrah
MC Fokus
Bassline​

Room 3 looks ridiculously good! Plus Andy in room 1 will obviously be tops, however my moshpit senses are tingling...

Lol. Guys I think he means he's worried there will be a moshpit, not that he wants to mosh.

Whenever a moshpit starts and one of the cunts bumps into me, I just give them some of their own treatment. A forceful shove or a sly boot to their ass normally sends them back in the direction they came from. Sometimes though this has a negative effect and people think I'm joining in, when infact, I'm merely trying to create a space for myself innna de dance. That situation is when my fists of fury earn their name.

Please don't attend. Cheers

I didnt mean me mate, moshing is what puts me off going, I thought you would have guessed that.

---------- Post added at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:36 ----------

Im going to wear some sort of spikey clothing.. mosh me and get impaled.. dickheads

Yep Ill say it again, I do not mean me moshing I am not a student cunt who wears glasses without lenses.

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

Lol. Guys I think he means he's worried there will be a moshpit, not that he wants to mosh.

Thankyou.

---------- Post added at 14:41 ---------- Previous post was at 14:39 ----------

Stay at home then son, you can go fuck off with your mosh pit antics.
I spit on you

Once again I do not mean me moshing!!!!!!!!! Use your brain mate.

Hope thats all clear now...

havent been to a ram at fabric for precisely this reason
altho the guy above clearly didnt mean himself (as he's enthusiastically pointed out)
whats it like? does room 1 get way too busy? down at the end it was great but i can imagine them letting way too many people into fabric, all of which wanna jam into room 1
im just bored of being sandwiched in a crowd of students moshing to chase & status

Last time I went in Feb it was sweet, had if you go to the side of the room then theres loads of room as people crowd to the middle. I had space to do lunges last time.

Back
Top Bottom