Feed Me - Feed Me to the Stars (mau5trap)

just listened. decent. liking the vibe on the fourth one the most, sounds like a german club hit, just better. and the vocals by tasha are lovely on the other one.

imo less dubstep, more electro ftw.

Pink Lady is a dutch killer. Chain Smoker deserved release for sure, it's been more than a year since Feed Me played it for the first time. Anyways looking forward to this EP, imo it's better than the last one. I wish he would return to stuff like The Spell and Mordez Moi, rather than pushing out some dubstep bits, same goes for his Spor alias, fuck Pacifica, we want Levitate!

Last edited:
I love Feed Me right, but he should get back on the Drum & Bass IMO. In fact, just release Full Colour and I'd be happy.

Spor once again proving he's a genius and my fav artist ever, canny wait, so happy 'Chain Smoker' finally gets a release!

first track 1.60 :D?
my fav is 3rd but to compare spor dnb and this electro stuff then this sounds like absolute shit

Sounds more like you're judging on preference though, which is fair. But the production levels he gets are stupidly good! And to be able to make such a wide variety of music this well is really impressive. Props to him I say.

he has longed out some releases though, to the point that I don't particularly enjoy Pacifica as much as I first heard it god knows how long ago, and probably won't bag it now...

But yes this EP is damn good. His production ability seems endless...

Absolutley love Feed Me, probably the only other artist I appreciate as much as dnb artists. I did try and find other artists pushing that similar sound but couldn't find any that match him really. Anyone any suggestions? Still coming to terms with the fact his surname is Gooch. Would love to see Spor back in the game, it's been too long. Full colour / Coconut needed.

pink lady is sick, so's the one with tasha baxter i think. but yeah, stuff like mordez moi was sick, more like that

Absolutley love Feed Me, probably the only other artist I appreciate as much as dnb artists. I did try and find other artists pushing that similar sound but couldn't find any that match him really. Anyone any suggestions? Still coming to terms with the fact his surname is Gooch. Would love to see Spor back in the game, it's been too long. Full colour / Coconut needed.

Noisia have done some similar housey breaks stuff, and I reckon Pyramid and Wizard are close behind them! Got some big tunes!

Noisia have done some similar housey breaks stuff, and I reckon Pyramid and Wizard are close behind them! Got some big tunes!

Nice one man I'll check em out, heard all the noisia stuff, they kill it whatever the genre. For me it's all about Grand Theft Ecstacy though such a tune.

Back
Top Bottom