Free MP3 Download

Sensa[dnr];1019390 said:
Ez people! just thought id give away whats most likely going to be my last bit of jump up, seems a shame to let it die out so thought id upload :)

http://dnbshare.com/download/SENSE-NOTHINTOLOSE-DUB.mp3.html

Also, Sense is my new solo name in case you wondered why not Sensa :twisted:

biggles bro... but does this mean no more sensa jump up? :(

---------- Post added at 11:52 ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 ----------

love this tune too... FUCKING NICE ONE!

Sensa[dnr];1019390 said:
Ez people! just thought id give away whats most likely going to be my last bit of jump up

Just read this properly. Are you serious mate, this doesn´t really sound like Jump up. Could well be one "alternative" bit. ;)

What are you gonna be doing instead of jump-up? Fair play spreading your wings

I love jump up i just don't like what its become at the min and lost the inspiration / drive to make it, hopefully it will pick up a bit and I will make some more tracks. At the minute though ive been on the liquid, purely because ive been doin so much better at it in comparrison, support list wasn't the biggest with the jump up but now its looking v.nice :). I think its all about doing what your feeling, least im not joining the dubstep bandwagon :P

---------- Post added at 12:16 ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 ----------

btw
www.soundcloud.com/sensednb
[new bits are on here] :devil:

[QUOTE='Sensa[dnr]least im not joining the dubstep bandwagon :P[/QUOTE]

too fucking right... i know what your saying too bruv! heres to hoping jump up gets back to its roots soon (y)

Sensa[dnr];1019488 said:
I love jump up i just don't like what its become at the min and lost the inspiration / drive to make it, hopefully it will pick up a bit and I will make some more tracks. At the minute though ive been on the liquid, purely because ive been doin so much better at it in comparrison, support list wasn't the biggest with the jump up but now its looking v.nice :). I think its all about doing what your feeling, least im not joining the dubstep bandwagon :P

btw

Safe for the free tune mate :)

might be interested in this btw
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?119840-Deep-Dark-n-Dirty-Vol.-1-....0-Jumpup!!!

Sensa[dnr];1019488 said:

btw

Thank god. Not being biased but I do not like dubstep, most people can't undersatand why but it's not my cha. Jump up is becoming a tad over noisy and tunes I kinda felt in the genre have now become grating to me by certain producers. I'm feeling the more techy roller side with tunes from Cern, Audio, Nymfo, Icicle and the like getting me on it. I like good jump up but pigeon holing will become a thing of the past. Get back to 2000-2002 when it was all one music, and sets were varied and interesting

Back
Top Bottom